18 - The Whirlpool of Delusion

Start from the beginning

Aya then swings up, slicing Diodora into two different pieces.

Aya: You don't have to worry Diodora. I'll play with the power you have later.

Rias: Your Master. Did she have some connect to the death of the Glasya-Labolas heir?

Aya: My Master has no connect to that. It was Diodora who committed that crime. But does that really matter. In the end, what my Master has planned will come into fruition, and the new world will brought to the world.

Rias then steps up a bit closer to Aya, who smirks.

Rias: *GIF Below* It doesn't matter who you are, and what your Master has planned. You will be the one who suffers for what she did to Asia!

 You will be the one who suffers for what she did to Asia!

Aya: Rias Gremory. I'll make sure once I finish your Peerage, I take you to Master right away. However, if you truly care for everyone in your Peerage, you'd help the survivors before one of them destroy it all and themselves.

Rias: And what do you mean by that?

As if on cue, Issei, who's slowly falling, starts to go crazy.

Issei: Asia...? Asia...?

Rias then stops her POD and looks at Issei.

Issei: Where did you run off to...? Come on, let's go home. If you hide from me, we won't be able to leave... You're so silly, Asia. Now, come on out. Please, enough already...!

Kiba: He's lost it.

Rias: Issei...

Rias: Is that what Aya's meaning by survivors?

Issei: I beat up those guys who were bullying you, by the way. I don't want to play anymore... Come on. Please, Asia...? *starts to tear up* ASIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

---------------------------

*Rock music starts playing*

We see Issei's Boosted Gear as it evolves into the balance breaker.

*Guitar Solo*

It starts to show the rest of the current members of the ORC, excluding Laura, as they do some form of attack. Rias then flies down and unleashes a powerful POD at the screen.

Stay close... Move Fast...

It then shows the title of the book, "The Delusional Devil" on the back of the moon, after the move fast line, the moon then shows it breaking into parts and then coming back together.

The darkness cannot last...

The camera then pans down to Rias's classroom as she and Akeno studying together.