21

Whitty dodged to the side as the Lemon Demon jumped at Whitty.
Whitty pulled out the kitchen knife and grazed the side of Lemon Demon's head, him letting out a painful grunt. Keep in mind that they are fighting near the edge of the ravine, so one of them would fall in. Also there is a tree spike at the bottom. Whitty jumped at the Lemon Demon and pounced onto his massive head, jabbing it with his knife. The Lemon Demon grabbed Whitty's hoodie and thrashed him into the ground and was starting to drag him to the edge of the ravine. Whitty sliced the Lemon Demon's arm. Making him let go, Whitty made his escape and charged back again with his knife.

The Lemon Demon was quick this time and dodged to the side and came from behind Whitty and wrapped his arms around his chest and mouth, and bit into his shoulder hard, with a black liquid spreading from his bite wound and spreading.
Whitty tried screaming and he kicked as he was suffocating. He dropped his knife slowly as he was loosing grip on his life until...

"DON'T TOUCH HIMM!!!" A voice screeched as Whitty felt the Lemon Demon let go of Whitty, leaving him gasping for air as he grabbed the knife and tried to focus on who made the Lemon Demon let go...

Y/n was clutching onto the Lemon Demon's head, screaming their pain and hitting the Demon's face with a sharp rock. The Lemon Demon shoved y/n off him. Y/n landed on their feet and in front of Whitty, with their fair fluffed up like an angry tiger.
"Are you okay?" Y/n gasped.
"How did you get out?" Whitty wondered.
"Well...there is something called a window." Y/n winked.

"Oh no..oh no no no...." Whitty rubbed his wound, as a black liquid started to spread from his bite to his shoulder,to his chest, slowly making it's way towards his head.

"Stupid shorty..." The lemon demon growled as he dashed at Whitty.
"Oh no you don't!!!" Y/n yelled as they knocked the Lemon demon to the side.
The Lemon Demon slid over to the edge of the ravine and was basically dangling off the edge with both arms. His army was frantic. But they knew not to interfere.

"Finish him Whitty! For us! For Pico!" Y/n yelled.
Whitty confidently stood up and stepped on the Lemon demon's fingers, making him wince.
"Sayonara Lemon Bitch~" Whitty proudly whispered as he kicked the Lemon Demon in the face.

The Lemon Demon screeched and grabbed Whitty's legs and pulled him along with him. "IF I DIE, YOUR COMING WITH ME HAHAHAA!!"

"WHITTY!!!" Y/n screamed

The fall...it felt so slow, the Lemon Demon growled as he scratched Whitty's face. Whitty's face welled up with tears as he looked at the tree spike. Whitty hit the Lemon Demon and angled the Lemon's back towards the spike as the Lemon Demon let out his final scream.

SPLATACH

Y/n cried loudly, roaring towards the skies. Looking behind them, Skid, pump, mommy must murder, daddy dearest, GF, BF, Lila, and many other people, their bodies changed, the black substances drained from them, and they cheered loudly!
"We are free!" Skid happily yelled as he hugged Pump, and Lila hugged her son. Bf and GF kissed each other as Mommy and Daddy hugged each other tightly.

You had no one to hug.

You knelt down, looking at the bottom of the ravine.
"Whitty..." You whispered.
"Don't worry. We will find him." Pump reassured y/n as Mommy (must murder) hugged y/n with motherly gratitude.

(Timeskip 29 minutes of searching for Whitty and making their way down the massive ravine).

"I FOUND HIM!" Bf yelled out to everyone.

Your heart stopped as you ran down the steep path to the bottom of the ravine. You found a massive body lying motionless on a rock in the center of the river. Bf and Pump jumped in and dragged Whitty to the riverbed.
"Whitty!" You ran over, fell on your knees and hugged him tightly as he laid down motionless, the black liquid slowly draining from his face.

"You did it..." You whispered as he woke up slowly.
He slowly sat up as he looked around to see a crowd standing beside him and cheering.

"Look...!" Skid pointed to the tree spike.

The lemon demon dangled from the tree spike, his head completely gone and his body impaled from the back.

"Your right...I did it..!" He happily cried as he jumped up and held you in his arms and kissed your soft lips. You kissed him back as the surrounding crowd cheered happily!

(Timeskip, summer.)

The breeze felt soft on Whitty. No more worries. Y/n sat beside Whitty, leaning on his shoulder. The waves crashed into the rocks beneath you. A soft glow shined brightly. You two saw a familiar face, smiling. It was Pico.

You two smiled and blinked. Only to see that he has disappeared. You both felt a warm breeze around your necks as you stared off into the sunset.

~~~The End~~~

(for now?)

Signing off, BusyBee231