1

POV: nobody
It's Friday. You are all alone and your footsteps drag creating a noise that is soothing to your ears but uncomfortable to most people. You hold your umbrella close to you as the rain violently falls on you, only the car and streetlights provide you with light as you blindly walk through the streets after dealing with getting bullied by some people just because you are "lonely". You casually walked over to your car, parked near a pharmacy that illuminated a word, "Walgreens".
You hear fast footsteps and see a large silhouette run and flung himself into a nearby alleyway. You stop and watch and you hear silence, then a loud bang that made you drop your umbrella and flinch. Rocks and bricks came flying and rolled to the edge of the alleyway.

POV: y/n
"Sir are you okay?!" I called out as I immediately ran over to the alleyway, not even caring that I got wet. I found a trail of gasoline leading to a body still intact. It was a large man with a dark greenish sweater and brown baggy pants with a bomb for a head.
"Shit what do I do..." I grabbed my keys from my pocket and unlocked my car. I flung the passenger door open and ran back to the body.
I attempted picked him up but DAMN was he heavy.
I made an effort, picked him up by his arm and dragged him over to my car, I dragged and dropped the man in the backseat (don't ask me how) and shut the door. I didn't know if he could hear me but I whispered, "Your going to be okay..."
I got into the car and started the car and started driving home. I turned on the news and heard the most shocking thing.

"To all the citizens, if you have seen a running entity with a bomb for a head, please evade the area, he is known as "Whitmore."
He has a highly destructive head when hostile or threatened, please call the authorities if you have seen it so we can track down and eradicate the entity so no further damage is done."

I shivered. He seemed calm (because he is unconscious) but I don't know if he would kill me...what do I do...?

I found my home in my vision, and I quickly entered my garage and stopped it. I pulled Whitmore out of the vehicle and hauled him into my house. I brought him to my living room and dropped him on the sofa. I placed two fingers to his neck. There was a pulse, he is alive. I shivered from the cold rain water trickling down my hair, luckily I dried some warm towels so I wrapped myself in one and went to grab another one for Whitmore.

POV: Whitty

Quiet, it was all quiet ever since I exploded and it went dark. Seems like the rain has stopped and it got warm? No...it's night...it's always cold, why's it warm? Is it my body heat? Or am I in someone's house...? The ground feels warm and...soft?
Wait...where am I...I have to open my eyes...

POV: y/n
I heard groaning. I ran over with a hot towel. The tall man stood tall he looks approximately 9 feet tall! I stood in shock and shivered but it didn't look like he was going to hurt me, he had a scared expression, he suddenly started running around looking for an exit like a bird who accidentally flew into a house and is frantic.
(1 hour later...)

I looked around from the corner of my bedroom door frame to see Whitmore balled up next to a corner, shivering, breathing rapidly with a black substance draining from his eyes.

"Hey there..." I tried starting a conversation as I approached Whitmore.

"PLEASE DON'T HURT ME GET BACK," The bomb screeched as he covered his head with with hands his voice sounded like an electric guitar (pretty hawt), "I'VE WENT THROUGH SO MUCH...!!!"

I inspected the bomb, so many bruises, bites from animals, dust patches, and dry blood.
"Are you okay...?" I asked as I crouched down and reached to his face to wipe the tears, his breath was hot he was scared he shut his eyes tightly. Then I softly caressed his face and showed him that, "I care."
Whitmore flinched but his shivering ceased and his breathing calmed down. He laid his hand on mine and he looked at me like a poor puppy, I moved my hand but he firmly grabbed my hand and laid it back on his face and smiled warmly. (O mah gawd mah hart 🌸🗿✨)

I offered him a warm towel and gave him a reassuring look. He accepted and took the towel.

POV: Whitty

I grabbed the towel, it was warm...normally I would have to produce my own body heat in the crucial winters and nights of any other season. But was this towel filled with...love? I wrapped it around myself and looked at y/n. They smiled at me...normally in the streets I would be bit by rats and beat up by police dogs and the police itself for invasion...
"I....I really like this thing...." I snuggled with the towel and I buried my face in it.

"Do you want anything to eat or drink?" Y/n asked.

"......food" I replied shyly.

"Alrighty..!" Y/n said as they walked to the kitchen. I continued snuggling with my towel.

(Timeskip 2 minutes)

"Here you go! Steak!" Y/n handed me a plate of golden crispy steak. I immediately devoured it. I handed the empty plate back to y/n, I can't believe how they weren't shocked.

POV: y/n

It was quiet, I watched Whitmore cuddle with the towel and you got to admit, it was cute to watch. "So...Whitmore..." I tried starting a conversation; 

"You can call me Whitty." Whitmore interrupted as he smiled warmly.

"Whitty...where did you come from?" I asked.

I didn't know what I was getting myself into, but it looks like I can help him, "I came from a lab/manufacturing facility," Whitty started, "They mixed some human DNA with mine and made my head a bomb. They were meant to use me as a War tool to explode the enemy side, and I can regenerate, but I can easily go down like a normal human being. But...I really wanted to live a life and be me, so I escaped, but I had to kill some lab people to escape, now they want to kill me because they see me as a "Threat" My incubation period was terrifying, they just kept experimenting me until I couldn't take it anymore..." (Look at the cover!!!) 

"Oh..." I sighed, I feel very bad for Whitty. 

"How about we get you cleaned up and ready for bed?" I reccommended.

"Really?" Whitty looked at me.