16

TW: Partial cannibalism, blood, knives

POV: Y/n

Ugh....it's no use screaming! I wonder how Whitty is doing. I was still in the moldy lemon's lanky arms. My eyes, and mouth was covered, only my nose to let me breath. I tried moving free but this moldy lemon won't let me go.

I suddenly felt myself get seated in a chair and got tied to it. He removed my blindfold and I looked around to see familiar people, shrouded with black with read glowing eyes, one of them had a gun. 

"Pico...?" I whimpered.

Pico snarled at me and walked away from me, "W̵̺͇̓́͠h̸̞̪̪́͌̔o̴̫͚͖̾͋̚'̵͕̪̘͒̓͛ș̸̐̚͜͜ P̵̡͚̝̒͑͠í̴͉̟͇͛̽c̸͓̠͉͋͒o̵͕̻͔͒̈́̔ e̵̠̪̪̐̓h̴͖͕͒̽͝?̵̺̼̓̐̕ Ș̴͎̫͒̓͝ó̸̟͚̙̿̀u̵̢̞͍̓͋͆n̸̡͙͑͑͘͜d̵͔̟͌͜͝͝s̸̢̫͛̿͋ l̸̞̪͙̈́́̕i̵̡͚͙͊͒̕k̸̡̫̞̀͒e̸͚͉͐̈́̚ a̵̦͇͕̒͐͝ n̴̢̟͉͐̽a̸͙͇̘̽̀̕m̴̺͔̓͒͜͝e̴̙͇͑̈́͑ f̴̢̙̟̿̈́̒o̸̠̙͔̒̒̐r̸̙͖͙̔͋̈́ a̴̝͍͖̒̿̚ ṕ̸͙̺͓̈́͝u̸̡̻̐́̕p̵͕̦͌̓͋p̴̦̟̟͌͑́y̸͔͖̫̓͐͠.̴̡͎͉͒̕͝," He scoffed.

The Lemon Demon came over with a knife and cut at my thigh and ate a piece of my flesh. The pain shrouded me and I wanted to scream, but I felt a bony hand cover my mouth, "SKID?!" I screamed muffled, he has the same condition as Pico.

POV: Whitty

I wriggled around violently. I had to get to y/n! The ropes rubbed against my skin, burning me, I winced and I had to escape. I managed to get a segment of the rope into my mouth and started chewing at it, no use. I had to do it. I grew tense and ignited the flame on my head, I did a mental countdown. 

3...

2...

1...

...BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I came free from the ropes and ran out of the house to find y/n. I ran for miles, inhaling cold air the stung my lungs, I was listening for noises, until I picked up a noise of crying in my field of sound. I looked around the corner to see an abandoned cave near a tiny hut, slowly chipping away at the bottom. I looked to see the same demon! He had minions though...maybe if I blend in. Hm.....

(time skip 2 minutes after putting on red contact lens and black paint)

I lumbered out and pretended to be on of them while the Lemon Demon was giving instructions to his minions with Pico as his deputy, standing on top of the cave. I looked around while Lemon Demon wasn't looking until his speech ceased all of a sudden.

"Leader..." Corrupted Pico asked the Lemon.

"Yes...?" The Lemon replied.

"I sense that there is a spy." Pico breathed as he jumped off the highrock and walked towards the back where I stood. 

"Shit." I thought as he stopped next to me.

"This one right here." Pico raised his gun at me and pinned it on my chest.

"Quit bullshitting!!" I snapped.

"You may think I'm just an asinine young fool, but I know when your lying because I can see straight through your heart." Pico growled in a deep voice. 

The Lemon Demon jumped down from the rock and darted at me, I flinched and stood there in shock as I got knocked backwards and sunk his teeth into my throat/trachea and shook me around like a dog shaking a sock!! My neck would get dislocated at any minute! 

He finally threw me into a tree and ordered his minions to beat me down...

My chocked for air and my throat wound pulsed. I staggered to get up but at that time, the corrupted civilians grabbed me and I couldn't feel anything after that.