20

Y/n stared into the empty forest until a tall silhouette came out of the foggy terrain, holding a fragile green body. Whitty had a blank look on his face, with a trail of gasoline trailing behind him. 

"Whitty...what happened-" Y/n gasped as Whitty slowly placed Pico's motionless body in front of them.

Y/n stared at Pico's body, his exposed lung, maggots already feasting on it, his eyes rolled to the back of his head, his blood stained shirt and pants, his cracked gun, his exposed intestines...it was so disturbing...

A massive cry roared in the air as y/n collapsed on Pico's body and cried. The cries of y/n made Whitty tear up, he had a quivering voice, "He fought to save us...we will kill that motherfucker as soon as possible..."

Whitty hugged y/n.  Whitty felt y/n shivering and laid his head on their shoulder. 

"The rain is getting hard tonight..." Whitty noticed as the rain started to fall. 

"Let's go home. Its not that far." Whitty picked up Pico's corpse and Y/n followed Whitty silently.

(Timeskip)

Behind Y/n's house, Whitty placed a rose seed on Pico's grave. 

"Rest Pico, you will live on." Whitty whispered.

"I'll miss you..." Y/n cried as they walk away from the grave and into the house. Whitty sat in the living room with pent up anger. He wanted to take revenge. Y/n wrapped a bandage around Whitty's neck. They also wrapped a bandage over their leg.

Whitty suddenly got up and walked towards the kitchen. 

"Whitty where are you going-" Y/n watched Whitty pull out a Knife.

"I'm going. Pico didn't deserve this." 

"I'm coming with you." Y/n confidently stood up.

"No Y/n...I can't watch you being hurt. Please stay. It is safe here." Whitty knelt down to Y/n's level.

"I'm coming with you!" Y/n stomped, but winced at their aching leg.

"I'm sorry." Whitty whispered as he bolted out the front door and broke the lock. Locking y/n inside.

"Whitty!!" Y/n yelled, stressed out.

POV: Whitty

I ran, I ran and ran and ran. I ended up at a wide space and looked around. The cave! 

I ran in and yelled, "Come out you dick!!" My fuse starting to light.

Everything was silent. I looked down to see footprints. They engraved in the mud and led to a massive river. Memories flashed in my brain, Y/n disappearing over the falls, almost dying from hypothermia, I tried shaking it out of my head. I looked down to see a massive tree spike, I gulped. Nobody would want to fall down here...

I heard a massive crowd growling. Oh dear...

There were twice as many people now...felt like hundreds. The Lemon Demon walked forward, his minions clearing off to the side to make a path for him.

"I'm hitting a streak, I'm about to set a new record." He chuckled, his massive grin striking anger into Whitty's heart.

"The bitch who killed Pico! You monster...fight me now! You bitch!" Whitty snapped.

"Oh are you here to steal my napkin?" The lemon demon let out a sinister laugh as he dropped a piece of Pico's shirt, of which he ripped off.

Whitty stared in disgust and sorrow.

"This is going to be easy, plus, a free snack." Lemon Demon scoffed, "Nobody interfere. I got this."

They had a stand-off for which felt like eternity, but if you turn your back, your done.

Everything was quiet, Whitty heard his heart racing as he continued staring at the demon. Until the Demon suddenly launched forward. Whitty dodged to the side.

The fight begins...