2

POV: nobody
You gave Whitty a towel to cover him up as you took his clothes and placed it in the washer. He stepped in and put the water temperature to hot. You grabbed a large shirt and pants that didn't fit you (don't ask me how they can magically fit Whitty) and walked into the bathroom where Whitty was taking a shower you placed his new clothes on the towel rack.
"Your clothes are right here Whitty!" You say as you walk out. Whitty looked over the pole where the shower curtain hangs and smiled.
(Time skip)
You make your bed and lay down refreshed as Whitty walks into your room wearing a fluffy hoodie and shorts. He did a little twirl and you laughed. Because there wasn't any other rooms, Whitty will have to sleep with you. Strange as it may seem, but you didnt have the money at that moment to buy a bed with a pullout drawer. So you'll have to pull through the night. You crawl onto the right side of the bed and Whitty on the left, you get comfortable and you turn off the light saying, "Good Night Whitty!"
"Good Night!" He replied.

(Time skip to 1am)

POV: y/n
All was silent, the ceiling fan continued spinning rapidly. Everything was well. Until I felt an arm wrap around my waist. Then they dragged me towards a familiar body. It was Whitty. I faced towards him and he hugged me as we slept, I buried my face in his chest and he put his head on top of mine. We were sleeping together until, I heard a motor like sound, there were no cars around, but then I felt vibrating in Whitty's Chest and he was the one making the faint motor sound.
"Is Whitty purring?" I thought as I hugged him with my eyes shut. I squinted one of my eyes to see what he was doing and I saw that he continued purring and stroking my hair as I slept. My face turned pretty red. He eyes had an orange glow as he gave me a forehead kiss. 

My lonely depressed ass writing this: