14

It's been 2 months since the terrible incident happened. The lab gave up, they didn't care anyways.

Whitty went out to go to a party, you didn't wish to go so you cleaned the house and relaxed in your bed after a hot shower, wearing a crop top with baggy pants.
You were reading, "The Great Gatsby", until your phone started ringing. You looked.
"Whitty 💣💖"
It read. You picked up the phone.

"Hey Whitty!" You happily replied.
"..." Whitty was silent.
"Whitty?"
"Pick...*sneeze*...me up...*sneeze*.
"You good?"
"............*sneeze*"

You put down the call and ran to get your keys and drove to the club where Whitty was. You looked around frantically to see a giant figure slumped against a bench, while it was cold and windy, AT NIGHT, AT 1:29 AM.
You hauled him by his arms into the backseat of your car.
"Calm down cutie...you can't tickle me no matter how much you try, sexy little angel." Whitty groaned as he sat up sloppily.
The aroma of beer filled the car as you quietly drove home.
"Are you drunk???" You asked as you turned your head around while at a stop light, illuminating the car with a dim shine of red.
"Haha..........sexy little-" Whitty fell off the backseat and into the leg area as you pushed the accelerate pedal of the car (lmao).

You ignored Whitty's groans as he struggled to sit up.

Then you felt a hot breath near your neck, coming from around the backseat.

Your neck was very sensitive, it shivered as Whitty breathed close to your neck. You struggled to concentrate on the road until you felt Whitty bite the side your sensitive neck, making you whimper and groan a bit. You felt his hand touch your bare stomach (because your wearing a crop top) .

"Haha.....you turn me on sometimes you know that..." Whitty drunkly laughed as he traced the veins on your neck with his finger.    (shit 🦋🦋🦋🦋)

You've arrived home with your face red. You dragged Whitty inside the house and into the bedroom. You helped him change his clothes. You made an attempt to tuck him into bed but instead he just sat back up. You had enough, you tried to show your toughness by grasping his shoulders and pinning him to the bed. His orange gaze looked at you, "Whoa there...haha....you're feisty."
Your face was too red. You looked at his eyes and saw that one of his eyes, his pupil was dilated. You looked at his other eye, he had different shapes in his eye. You brought your ear to his chest, he was purring loud af.
"Goodnight Whitty." You kissed his forehead and laid next to him. He hugged you tightly and purred you to sleep. He wrapped his leg around yours and layer his hand on your waist.

(Fuck they keep coming 🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋)

𝑾𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝒙 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓❗जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें