5

POV: nobody
(Kinda scary)
It was night time. You slept on the sofa so you wouldn't interrupt Whitty. You heard groans and yelling as of an electric guitar went berserk. You woke up and whispered, "Whitty...?"

You woke up and looked into your bedroom where Whitty was once sleeping, instead he was in the bathroom, whispering something to himself looking at himself in the mirror with a dead stare and a wide smile (Jeff the killer reference). His hands were stained with gasoline.

"Whitty-"

His attention snapped at the mirror and stared at you through it. He suddenly turned around and lunged at you as if he was a rabid dog. You immediately slammed the door in his face and booked it behind your bookshelf near a corner. You hid, crying and heart pounding from that random jumpscare. You were trying to process what was happening until the bookshelf disappeared from behind your back and Whitty was standing over you (imagine an 8ft man chasing you lmao). You were scared for life. You backed up to the corner holding out your hands, "Whitty...this isn't you...! WAKE UP WHITTY!!!" You screeched in horror. He grabbed your wrist.
"Are you scared?" Whitty asked in a serial killer tone with the dead smile.
You shook your head while wiping your tears with your other hand.
Whitty squeezed your wrist tightly and you winced in pain, too tight, too painful as his metal nails dug into the veins in your wrist.
"Your heart never lies..." Whitty evilly laughed before he grabbed you by your neck and lifted you up from the ground, choking you.
You choked, no air, nothing, you coughed and tried screaming. He suddenly dug his nails into your neck, cutting your skin as you shrieked. You tried biting his hand but he held you firmly like a noose. You kicked frantically.

Whitty then threw you into the wall head first
                                                                                  and
                                                                                     your
                                                                                        whole
                                                                                             world
                                                                                                  faded
                                                                                                          to
                                                                                                          pitch
                                                                                                        black.

Blood oozed from your head as you lay motionless. Everything was quiet.

POV: Whitty

I blinked...what...what happened?
I covered my eyes and looked at my hands, they were black with my tears. I then looked at the toppled bookshelf. It couldn't be. My heart stopped as I frantically searched for y/n. Then I found them. Beside a wall with a dent and blood. Then looked at y/n. They laid motionless on the floor. Blood oozing from their skull. I thought of that one word, "Dead" I slowly lifted them up and placed my ear on y/n's chest.
Quiet Heartbeat. Still alive.

I quickly went to the pantry and found a rag cloth. I wrapped it around y/n's head to stop the bleeding and placed y/n in bed.

"I'm sorry..." I whispered as I kissed y/n. My gasoline tear fell on y/n, but I didn't notice.  I sat beside y/n and watched them sleep. I eventually fell asleep too. Hugging y/n and purring them to sleep.