12

POV: Whitty
This is bad....this is VERY BAD.

I had to go after y/n. Even if I died trying.

I rose from the leaf pile, my legs feeling like jelly, all the energy pent up inside me came out to play. I was suddenly running around the waterfall and followed the river. The cold, crisp wind made my lungs freeze, my heart struggled to keep my veins warm and was ramming into my chest, making it hurt bad...my arms were cold and numb and my legs were slowly becoming warm. I ran after the river and found a log with someone clinging onto it.

"Y/N?!" I screamed with my gasoline tears turning to ice in the cold north air.
Y/n didn't respond.
I was in so much pain, but I jumped into the water and swam after y/n. I head bumped into the log making it roll over and y/n went drifting off going under the water with bubbles rising to the surface. 

I held me breath and dove down under the water after y/n. My lungs were screaming for air frantically, I kicked through the water and reached out to grab y/n's hand. But when I looked at y/n, their head was cracked like glass and was bleeding everywhere, turning the water to red.

I started seeing random colors blinding me as I was loosing oxygen, I quickly grabbed y/n's hand and fought our way to the surface. I gasped for air, I threw y/n on the river bed and pulled myself on, collapsing beside them. I was so cold...I struggled to get up, grabbing y/n in my arms and tried my best to find a hospital, luckily, there was one in my view. I fell over a couple times because I was slowly dying. 

(Timeskip)

I barged in through the hospital doors holding y/n. 

"Somebody help...!" I gasped.

Parents immediately stood up and grabbed their children. 

"Please..." I fell on my knees as I hugged y/n. Suddenly I felt something sharp change in temperature inside me and fell over to my side, dropping y/n, my eyes changing to pitch black and slowly loosing the glow in my eyes as the last thing I heard was doctors running over and commotion. 

(srry its short. Had to get the chapter out y'know) :D

Ty for 2K reads :D