6

(the picture above gives the visual.)

POV: nobody

You woke up the next morning, head pounding.  Your groaned as you felt your head, "Was it a nightmare?" You wondered as you got up from bed and walked to the living room, to see an upright bookshelf but you looked at the wall to see a dent and dry blood. Your pupils shrunk, so it did happen...

"Shit. Where's Whitty?" You immediately wonder as you looked around, you heard leaves rustling outside quickly. You put on a sweater and shoes and ran after Whitty into the forest. You followed the trail that you and Whitty took yesterday. 

The wind provided you with a boost, and the thick mist refreshed you so you wouldn't feel tired. 

The animal calls were like cheers to keep running. Your legs ached, but you picked up a scent of dry gasoline, and came upon a black trail. 

You followed it and came up to the flight of stairs. You found the trail leading to a big body laying where the waves crash on some rocks. 

"Whitty!" You panted as you flew down the stairs to the coast. 

"Y/n?" Whitty asked weakly as he turned his head.

You ran across the sandy beach to the stones. The sand tickled your legs and seagulls flew around in a panic. Your sweater flew in the wind as you climbed up the rocks to where Whitty laid. You panted and sat next to Whitty, as the sun slowly rose.

You looked at Whitty, not saying a word. He breathed softly and gasoline tears drained from his eyes.

"Whitty...it wasn't your fault." You breathed as you leaned against his arm. 

"It is..." Whitty sighed, "At times, mostly at night, I would go berserk and cause damage. That is the major reason why I am currently being hunted down right now, ever since two years ago."

All you heard were the waves crashing into the rocks and seabirds squawking. The water was crystal blue and clear with little dashes of color of coral. You looked to your right, some baby Sea turtles made their way to the oceans. 

You hugged Whitty's arm tightly, "I will protect you no matter what," You whispered as you buried your face into Whitty's Cotton sweater. 

Whitty kissed your forehead and look at you, "Is your head okay?" He asked as he touched the bandage. 

"Yeah...I recovered quick."

He took off your bandage to reveal your forehead, broken like glass, But together in one piece. 

He hugged you tightly and you savored the moment.

But little did you two know that you were being watched by a drone and was about to fear for the worst.

(Sorry it's short ヽ(*。>Д<)o゜)