17

POV: Whitty

I woke up an hour later to see the Lemon Demon towering over me.

"You really tried helping your friend escape eh?" The Lemon Demon laughed as he kicked my shoulder, "Once I create an empire of my corrupted lads, we will eventually eradicate every person and take over...and I can finally have something to myself after such a long time...!" The Lemon laughed.

"Bitch...It won't be that easy...!!!" I bit into the Lemon Demon's leg and clamped down hard. The Lemon stepped on my face and threw me into a wall.

"GRAB OUR PRISONER!!!" The Lemon Demon yelled loudly.

Corrupted Pico and the Corrupted boyfriend hauled y/n out and threw them in front of me.

"Y/n!" I yelled.

Y/n sat up and gripped their leg. It was stained with gashes and blood.

"Kill him." The Lemon Demon ordered y/n.

Y/n shivered. I saw them shaking. Until Y/n stopped shaking and lunged forward and gripped my neck and pinned me to the soft dirt near the wall of the entrance of the cave.

"Forgive me..." Y/n whispered before slamming my head into the massive stone wall and choked me. I coughed blood and I staggered to get up, but y/n threw themself into me and knocked me into the stone wall again, making me pass out, I felt loose, I slumped to the ground. Motionless. It felt so fast...

POV: Y/n

The cold air stung my lungs as I watched Whitty's motionless body on the floor. The corrupted Boyfriend and The Girlfriend hauled me away and threw me into the shed along with Whitty. I was so weak, I want to go home....Take me home...

(time skip 1 day later)

POV: Whitty
I groaned as I woke up slowly in an old mossy shed. My head pounded and blood dripped from it, as my throat ached from the bite wound and my body and was slowly recovering. I slowly moved around and tried formulating a plan to escape but I felt a sharp pain in my neck, "Erghhhh....." I slowly covered my neck. I saw familiar body nearby, "Y/n...?" I whispered.

"Whitty! I'm so sorry for what I did..." Y/n asked as I watched them slowly crawl towards me.

"...Don't blame yourself for knocking me out. Is your leg okay?" My head throbbed as blood continued slowly dripped from it.

"It's not much, less worse than that bullet 2 months ago, but it hurts like a god damn bitch. But your throat, and head... are you okay...?" Y/n whispered.

"Yes...we must get help. But after hearing a portion of the Lemon Demon's speech, maybe if we kill the corrupted deputy, Pico, the spell will be broken and Pico will come back, then he can be a way for our escape." I whispered to y/n as rain started pouring, little drops coming through the roof and landing in my eyes, making me flinch.

POV: Nobody

(Timeskip 5 hours later)

Corrupted Pico walked into the shed with his gun and inspected the area. His dark silhouette with bright beaming ruby eyes made y/n shiver.
"Hey rotface..." Y/n breathed weakly, "Look here bitch."
Pico growled and looked at y/n and approached them.

Y/n closed their eyes and heard a sharp THWACK and looked to see Corrupted Pico in the floor, Whitty behind him, holding a brick.
The Corrupted corpse laid there still, and the black substance drained from Pico's body into a puddle, and quickly got sucked into the ground.

Pico's flame-like hair was revealed, followed by some bright soft skin, an emerald sweater with brown sweatpants and maroon sneakers.
Pico opened his emerald eyes and looked around.
"Where am I...?" Pico groaned.

(Ty for 10K reads!!!)