Then Jungkook and others came along with Kento. They all stopped taehyung from killing Ryuu. Ryuu was still able to stand up. But he looked badly injured.

"I.WILL.KILL.YOU." Taehyung said when he was being held by his friends. Kento walked towards Ryuu and helped him. I took the support of the railings and was walking towards Ryuu worried.

"R-Ryuu are you ok-" but I was deliberately stopped by a sudden swing. Taehyung grabbed my hands and swings me back to him.

His eyes were red. His face was red and was puffed. He was breathing heavily. He looked scary. My legs are shaking just by looking at him.

"You are coming with me. Right NOW!!!"

Saying that he started to pull me with him. But was coming to a halt by Jimin and Kento.

"Where the fuck are you going taking her with you?" Jimin asked. "Let go of her hands," Kento said. By then I was trying to get rid of him.

Suddenly taehyung turned around and puts his arms around and carried me on his shoulder. I was caught off guard. "I'm taking my wife...sorry my children's mother back to our old house to have a little chat. Don't worry I won't harm her...even I'll drop her to the hotel tomorrow early morning."

Saying that he turned his head to the side and looks at his secretary, "take care of them and my twins."

Saying that he pushed everyone and walk out from the hall towards the parking lot. Thank goodness there are no reporters or else but the media is going to break anyway for what just happened now. I struggled so much to get rid of him but he's too strong plus I'm really weak and so tipsy.

Taehyung puts me inside his car passenger seat. I saw Kento and Jimin running towards us. But it's too late, taehyung was already in the car and started the engine. Before Kento can even touch the car taehyung started to move it.

"Taehyung stop the car. TAEHYUNG STOP THE FUCKING CAR." I screamed as much as I can. But it was no use. He won't listen to me, instead, he will raise the speed.

I'm scared, I'm so scared

I'm scared, I'm so scared. I don't want to be with this taehyung. I don't want to face this taehyung. He looks scary, I hate this form. I hate him.

I burst out crying. "Tae...Taehyung please I'm...I'm begging you...please stop all this...please let...let me goo...."

But he won't. I cover my face with my hands and started to cry like a mess. Suddenly I heard him chuckling. "Sure I will let you do everything you want."

I grabbed his phone and typed someone's number. He put the call on speakers. "Hello, young master." I know this voice.

"Albert....all of you leave the mansion right now. Go home and rest well. Keep the main door open so that I can enter. And come back tomorrow morning on time, just you and Mrs. Ann. That's it." Saying that he cut the call and speeds up.