"I was just gonna ask you the same question," she sighs and drops her hands from her eyes, before walking over to me and plopping down on the other table chair.

"Unlock your phone."

"No."

"Louis."

"Millie."

She closes her eyes and let's out a sigh.
"You were looking at Clara's new post."

"What?"

"Don't play dumb."

"I wasn't!"

"Prove it."

I shut up. I don't have proof.

"No."

"Then you obviously were."

"Was not."

"Louis how dumb do you think I am? I'm not a two year old I know what's going on."

Oh whatever. She's not gonna give up until I show her my phone.
"Fine."
I click the home button and my screen unlocks, going to Instagram and revealing the picture of Clara kissing James.

Millie slaps me in the chest.
"How many times have I told you to stop! She doesn't deserve you! There's gonna be someone else out there that'll love you 100 times more than she did and will make you a trillion times happier!"

I carefully rub the spot that she slapped me, which stung pretty bad.
"I know but I miss her. And she did make me happy."

"She hurt you."

I stay quiet and look back down at my phone, but Millie quickly swats my hand.
"Hey. No more. I mean it."

I roll my eyes and turn off my phone, even if I don't want her to be right.

"Now get some food in your stomach. You need to stop skipping meals over her."

"But-"

"Ah ah ah. I don't wanna hear it," she stands up and starts walking back to her bedroom.
"Trust me Louis. You'll meet someone better," she pauses by the corner and turns to look at me.

"Maybe you already have."

I smile a little and nod. Millie likes to "mother" me or whatever you call it. She acts almost like a therapist. But I mean hey, she gives good advice and doesn't take it easy on me when I need some pressure.

But see even after all that; even after she gives me this advice, and tells me I'll find someone better, I still re-open my phone.

I stare at Clara's post. And then I stare at the caption.

"You look tired," I giggle and run my hand up and down her arm to try and keep her warm.
Having a snowball fight in the middle of January isn't exactly the warmest activity.

"I am tired," she smiles and closes her eyes, before wrapping her arms around my waist and collapsing against me.

"Woah woah woah there," I laugh and hoist her back up.
"Come on, let's get you out of this snow stuff and then we can go rest."

I unzip her coat and take it off her shoulders, and then I do the same with her cute little carhartt beanie and soft mittens.

Her hands were cold. Her cheeks were red, along with her nose.

"You look a little too beautiful right now," I tease, and start taking off my winter gear as well as she patiently waits for me.

"Oh be quiet Louis," Clara giggles and rubs her eyes with her fists.

Once I was changed out of my things, I walked over to her and covered her cold hands in mine.

"C'mon, let's get you warmed up," I smile and lift her up, bridal style as she lets out a laugh and clings to me.

I carefully walk down the hall, approaching her bedroom and planting a little kiss on her forehead.

Once we were inside, I gently lay her down on her bed, and then grab a couple of her blankets and place them on top of her.

She threw me a little smile.
"Come on Lou," she scooted over, "I'll only be warm if you lay with me."

I give in, and lay down next to her, lifting the blankets and sliding in as she snuggles close to my body.
Her cold hand rests on my chest, which makes me slightly shiver but only a little.

I brush a little bit of hair away from her face and she closes her eyes.

"You make me happy, Louis Partridge." Clara mumbles into my shirt, burrowing her head in my chest and tossing a leg over my waist.

I smile and look down at her dirty blonde hair, all tied up in a cute and loose messy bun.
"You make me happier, Clara Wilson."

I hear her lightly chuckle, and she tips her head back so she can see my face.

I stare into those sea green eyes, and perfect lashes. Then at her rosy cheeks and smooth skin.

And lastly at her delicate lips.

And I plant a kiss on them. Making sure I'm gentle, and kissing her like it's the last thing I'd ever do.

We lightly pull away and I can't help but smile at her perfection.

She smiles back and looks at my lips.

"7 billion smiles and yours is my favorite."

~
A/N:
UGH. Oh and in case it didn't make sense: he was having a flashback

I know this isn't a really fun chapter but I decided to add in a filler to get you guys to understand a bit more about Louis, and why his character feels the way he does.

Do you guys want more social media interaction or is it okay? I'm good with either.

Have an amazing day and make sure to take time for yourself <33