He tilted his face towards my side, our lips just a couple of inches away. That's great. Chance to imply the intense level of seducing. I tucked my bottom lip between my teeth and breath slowly, trying to be erotic and raunchy. Intermittently he glanced between my lips and eyes. 

"Kiss me!" I demanded against his lips, staring deep in his dark, ash-brown eyes. He just kept drifting his gaze. I grasped, he was taking his own time comprehending either to go with ego and push me away or with his yearning desire and claim my lips. That's why I started the count down, with my lips still getting tortured between my upper jaw and lower jaw teeth. 

One... Two... Three... 

Kiss me boar. 

Four...five...

Kiss me loon don't bother about the loss of calories...I was screaming mentally. 

Argh! In an aim to seduce him, I reached the peak level of temptation. How could I control after all he is mine, I have all right to get tempted with him, to his lips, to his touch. I wanted to take the further process of kissing but had no idea how to kiss. Nevertheless, I erased the distance and placed my lips just a millimeter away from his. I was in confusion either to take his upper or lower lip in my mouth...

Just then with a 'ding ding' voice, the door was pushed in with two familiar figures. He pulled away, jerking my hand, which somehow was entangled with his. Dr. Aditya and Rangon returned after delivering flower bouquets to the wedding hall. While Dr. Ishaan got up from his stool, walking away he stepped out of the room.

"Was he shouting or yelling at you?" Dr. Aditya inquired with concern, I shook my head cursing both of them to interrupt my kissing session. Granny and Anu were right, just a kiss will kill all his anger. So, I should somehow kiss him. I took my mobile and browsed 'kissing videos'. 

********

"Relax, everything will get sorted out..but you have to act natural. Very natural." Dr. Aditya was busy teaching how to act naturally like screaming for help while goons attack. We started an hour ago to our resort, and barely a mile to reach. Anu and Dr. Ishaan were coming behind us in another car. Anu worked hard and won over her brother by making him agree to go to the same resort, but it ended with a strict order of 'We will go but book a separate table.' 

It's seven in the evening when he pulled the car into the parking lot of the resort. 

Dr. Aditya gave me an extra mobile in which they are going to guide me the instructions, while my mobile will be on with Anu's call for the whole time. We both seated at our table adjacent to the pool. It was a shape-less pool designed as amoebic with blue color paint. All tables were full except a few but with reserved tags. On each table there was a white rose dipped in a glass of water at the center of the table. The whole scenario seemed romantic; the dark sky with illuminating full moon, the background violin music, and the light flashing on our faces with the waving movement of the pool water. Although, the person I wanted is still on his way.

"What so, special about this resort," I asked. 

"This was the place where Ishaan, Anu, me and my..." he took a deep breath and shook his head, before completing, "my first wife used to visit. Every month ending. It was like an outing." A small smile curled upon his lips, "We four were childhood friends we were like family, still we are but one person left us permanently. The last time we visited was in her seventh month of pregnancy. It's been two years for now." 

"You are a strong man you didn't let your grieve affect your attitude. I should appreciate that."

A few minutes later, Anu entered the restaurant and tramped to our table but soon improved her tramps to decent treading when females with dirty, disgusting looks and males with amused smiles were gawking at her walking style. With a sheepish smile, she approached us.