S E V E N T E E N

🔴WARNING: mature scene ahead 🔴

APPLE;

two weeks later

The Monday after what I did with Draco, Oliver came back with a box of chocolates and flowers. I'm officially a terrible person.
Why someone like Oliver, like me? He should just forget about me and find someone who deserves him. If he only knew what I've done... Draco and I have been studying together for two weeks, but we barely look at each other in the eye, or at least I try to avoid his gaze as much as possible. We're  20 days away from the Christmas Ball and everyone's already in a frenzy.
Oliver has asked me to go with him, and of course, I've agreed, though I am tormented by a sense of guilt... Hermione and the boys will take me to Diagon Alley tomorrow, to buy the ball dress. Each girl will have to wear a dress the colour of their house, while the boys will be dressed in black. The cherry on top is that Silente has made couples that will represent each house in front of the other schools. Each couple will have a rose that they will present in front of the headmasters of the schools and then dance a slow dance at the beginning of the ball. Hermione and Ron will represent Gryffindor, while Draco and I will represent Slytherin. It couldn't be worse, partly because we have to rehearse the dance we'll be doing, which means I'll have to spend even more time with Draco than I already do. I sit on a sofa in the common room, waiting for Draco and when he arrives, I ask him where we'll rehearse.

"In my room"

I widen my eyes.

"Why?"
I ask.

"All the classrooms are occupied and the alternatives are either my room or in the garden, in front of everyone else"
he replies promptly

I follow him silently to his room. I've been here before, but I notice that he moved some furniture around to make more space for dancing. I've never done a slow dance in my life. He turns on his Mac and starts the piece, then he puts his right hand on my left side and with his left hand, he gently grabs my right hand and raises it to the level of his shoulder. I place my left hand on his shoulder and he begins to lead the dance. I let his skillful movements guide me and try not to step on his toes because I would never get into that awkward situation. He continues to sway to the beat of the music, making me twirl around and I try to memorize the different moves. He lifts me up by my hips and spins me around, then he slowly brings me back down to the floor, keeping me close to his body. We look at each other without saying anything while his hands grip my hips tightly. He pulls me against his chest and presses his lips almost violently to mine. I place my hands on his chest and push him away a little.

"N-no... I can't do this..."
I shake my head, thinking of Oliver.

I'm about to open the door and leave, but he gets up and locks it with a spell. I want to open it with the opposite spell, but he blocks it with his arm.

"I know exactly what you want"
he says to me, a few inches away from me.

I continue to shake my head
"Malfoy, let me out"

I want to leave, knowing well that I'd be making the same mistake I've already made. Not a day goes by that I don't think about how he made me feel. His hand around my neck, his fingers inside me, and his belt on my wrists. I didn't think I could like certain things, but I want them now more than anything.

"You said you'd never do anything unless I gave my consent first."
he licks his lips quickly, and then grabs my jaw and pushes it slightly to the side so he can start kissing behind my ear.
I need to get out.