Unsaid Feelings!

{Hi readers!! I'm seriously sorry that I was not able to post my story because this month of the year always makes me busy and excited.. as this is my birthday month so I was lock up with many stuffs.. so as a friend I hope you guys understand me!!
     But don't worry I'm back on my track with lots of energy and surprises!!
      To know just stay tuned with me.
And before leaving you guys to read further, I have a MOTIVATIONAL words from one of my favorite KDRAMA--
RUN ON.}

     After the dinner in my room I had a chat with Lisa which shocked me!!       It was about me and Tae, she told me that," When you left the house Tae was jealous for a moment as Jungkook hugged you and even you hugged him back (I stared at her ...

      It was about me and Tae, she told me that," When you left the house Tae was jealous for a moment as Jungkook hugged you and even you hugged him back (I stared at her with wide eyes ) Yeah.. we all knew that you hugged him just for the plan!!.(I was relaxed after hearing those words) So after a while he calmed down and left the house to follow you guys!. As we all were worried about you, I felt glad and relaxed that Tae was there around you. Then before leaving his house I called him to ask that your date got ended or not? He said yes!! But the strange thing was he sounded very low, don't know why? I even asked him but he said nothing is WRONG."
      As I got upset hearing that, she asked me what happened? Firstly I explained her the date and then the main reason. In a stiff and serious tone I explained," To be honest! I got lost in his surprise and was genuinely enjoying it. For some moments I even forgot about the Revenge! So if Tae saw me for the whole day he would have figured out that I was not faking and this was the reason that when he dropped me home, he left without saying anything."
      After a while as we didn't understood what to do next we both decided to sleep and face everything directly tomorrow.
      Next Morning at Tae's house, we all were chilling as usual. Tae was trying to act normal god knows Why? and the boys were irritating me by asking questions like what happened on the date, where you guys were, blah.. blah.. blah.. Lisa was busy in her own phone. Suddenly she shouted and called all of us to show something, as we reached toward her she showed her phone to us. Her Instagram ID was open and the thing she was showing was JK has posted one of my photo from yesterday's date on his ID with a caption -" In life there comes a person who cherish you with happiness!! For me she is the one, LOVE YOU Y/N ❤️".

Reading the caption gaved shiver to me and other's eyes got widened as lisa further stated," Woah!! This is the first time when he has posted an girl's picture, Dude I think our plan succeeded he is madly in love with you"

      I rolled my eyes after her statement but two things were bothering me, first was taehyung still didn't reacted which made me curious to know what exactly is going on in his head and the second was I felt bad for JK as I observed yesterday he truly worked hard to make the date best for me.
      Next day in the University....
.
.
.
( Hey readers!!! I know the chapter was short but the next chapter will definitely fulfill the space as it will be the last. So stay tuned for my last chapter and a interesting news which I'll publish soon..
Till then thank you for reading! And I know you readers are that smart to not forget to like, comment and share my story)