Jealousy!

When suddenly I got pulled by someone in one of the empty classroom, I was scared.. but felt relieved knowing who was that person, in surprised tone I said," Oppa.. you scared me.. but why do you look mad? Does something happened?" Tae shouted, "You are really testing my Patience, Y/N.. Why does I look mad? like seriously you don't..huh?"
    I didn't got what he was saying?.. looking at my confused face he suddenly raised his both hands in the air and in anger he slammed those hands on the wall behind me, to trap me between! Observing his actions I got, what the problem was? in a soothing voice I said," A..ohh!!! OPPAAAA.. mianhae.. I shouldn't have bitted hi..." As I was about to complete my sentence.. I was cutted off by Tae as he smashed his lips on mine which were so soft and sweet that they felt like marshmallows..

The kiss was feeling so good but suddenly he broke the kiss and glared at my eyes, just being a inch apart from my face and still being mad he ordered," This belongs to me! and new condition is added 'NO PHYSICAL CONTACTS' arraso?

The kiss was feeling so good but suddenly he broke the kiss and glared at my eyes, just being a inch apart from my face and still being mad he ordered," This belongs to me! and new condition is added 'NO PHYSICAL CONTACTS' arraso?.. or else the punishment will be worse.. Love!;)" making a puppy face I agreed, "Okay! Okay! Now clam down.. again I'm sorry Oppa!" which melted his heart, "Okay! now we should go or else someone might see us!"he said and then we left the classroom.

       *TIME SKIPPED*
     As we both were waiting at Tae's house for Lisa Eonni and Yoongi to come, so we can discuss the further plan! Suddenly the door bell rang, and I hurried toward the door to open it. But after opening the door I was little surprised because instead of Eonni or Yoongi there was a 5'8.3" long guy with grey highlighted hairs, black little eyes and pastel red lips wearing black hoodie and blue rip jeans who was staring at me with a flirty smirk but suddenly I heard a deep voice behind me," Don't try to flirt with her, she is mine!" the stranger replied with a curvy smirk," I'm not trying to flirt.. I was just adoring the pretty face! Tae!!" and me!! who was still confused and standing catching the door nob asked Tae," who is he?? Do you know him!.."
    Tae agreed and the guy standing outside entered the house.. as I was about to close the door two similar faces appeared! "Aishh...atlast you guys came!" I said annoyingly. Then we all made ourselves comfortable on the sofa as Tae started to introduce the stranger to us. "So guys this is my cousin Jimin..who just came today from Busan! as he had some work to finish in Seoul", Tae told us. After that Tae introduce each one of us to Jimin, as he was going to stay with Tae till he finishes his work and return back home..we told him our plan just incase he might help us.
    As we all were thinking what to do next? Yoongi started laughing.. "What's wrong with you now?", Lisa asked.
"Nothing as we were thinking how to trap Jungkook.. I just remembered his and Y/N's little interaction outside of our classroom after we all left!" still smiling he replied. After listening to his words I was shock, because I remembered there was no one else rather than me, Jungkook and his fangirls and Tae hidden somewhere! "What?? How you know that scene?" I asked Yoongi curiously, with a smirk on his face he replied," I know that because as I was about to come back in the classroom to take my book which I forgotten, I saw you guy's at the wall near window..where you too were entangled with eachother!"   being little offended by his word in a loud voice I said," What do you mean by entangled? Huh!! we were just talking.. okay!" instantly in sarcasm he replied, "Talking.. Yes!! people talk to each other by pulling them close to their face.. right?". Those words.. shocked everyone accept Taehyung as he knew the actual situation but made him little mad!, then looking at everyone's confused and puzzled faces I narrated the whole scenario to them.
     Listening the situation Jimin chuckled and said," woah!! it must have made him go crazy for you!" in a serious tone I replied," Yes!! it must have made him go crazy for me but he will still try to act cool as he won't lose to a girl that easily! so we need to find a way to make him think that I'm the only girl whose made for him!".
     Then after a long discussion and arguments we came up with a plan!
The plan was...
.
.
.
.
[Hi friends! I know I did it again.. but if I won't stop how would you be eager to read the next chapter!? So as usual thank you and stay tuned for the next chapter! Till then don't forget to like, comment your views and share! Annyeong and Saranghae guys!]