The Badboy got on the knees

Next day, we all were so excited to attend the lectures that we all were present before time to see Jungkook's face!!
    The first lecture got over and Jungkook was still not present in the class.. we all were waiting for him very excitedly that our eyes were lock on the classroom's door from the beginning of the first lecture!! but the lecture ended and Jungkook is still not here!!!
    We all thought to wait till next lecture starts..
    The last bell rang and we finished our last lecture too and we all understood that Jungkook was not gonna come. We all got back at Tae's house after we left University.
    "What the hell!! where is he??", in frustration Yoongi shouted. I rolled my eyes and sarcastically replied," I think we all here for that!! so say something which we don't know? and which will give us an answer too.. rather than asking the question ❓". As me and Yoongi were staring at eachother for nothing Lisa curiously asked," But what you guys think where he must be?? like as you both told, yesterday also he left without any reaction and today he did not attended the lectures!! what does this means? what actually is going on in his head? I think we should find out that.." we all were agreed by her. I replied to her with a flat and upset tone," Yes.. you're right Eonni! we should find out, that did our plan worked or not? " after completing my sentence I cupped my face with my hands as I was bit worried.
    Then I felt a hand on my waist as I turned to see, it was Tae who was sitting beside me and was trying to comfort me!!

    "I agree!! like we'll think that our planned work and his not coming because his jealous and blah blah blah.. but afterwards we might find that his enjoying somewhere and he didn't gave a damn about it.. we should do something", Jimin explained. As we all agreed to him but the main thing was we couldn't do anything about this!! because if we try to find out anything by using his close ones than he might get suspicious about our motive, with a low voice I said," Yeah!!! but we can't do anything rather than waiting for him to attend the lectures tomorrow..as you all know why??".
    It has been a week and Jungkook is not attending the lectures. We all were so confused regarding what to do next? because we even tried asking some of his fan girls and close friends by our ways but it was also useless cause no one knew where he was?
    As Jungkook was not attending the University, I also thought of taking break as it was so messy to manage everything!! Today I was free because first I was on a break from the University and second I finished my practicals before due date. I thought of going to some grocery shopping just to help MOM and to buy some snacks for myself too.
     I entered the grocery shop and took the trolley 🛒 to start my shopping. As I got a big list from Eomma, I started to search for the items and put them in the trolley. After a while when I almost finished the list I stopped by the snacks corner to take something for myself. When I was a bit confused on which snacks should I pick?

 When I was a bit confused on which snacks should I pick?