Planning and Plotting

Next Morning..
Me and Lisa woked up at 7 am in the morning and got freshen up..
    While we both arrived at the dinning table our parents were shock to see both of us this early as we both were the lazy birds who wakes up late and then do rest of the work in hurry..
    "What happened?,why you both are looking like this to us" I questioned to my parents. Still in pretty shock my mother came near both of us, and the thing she did made us a bit awkward,"Are you both okay!",she said while checking our temperatures by her hand. In awkward tone,"We are okay! Mom",Lisa said. Just saying we are okay was enough for the moment cause how would we have explain our parents that the excitement of meeting my boyfriend to plan our revenge is killing everything inside our body!
    After finishing our breakfast, we sat beside our Appa who was watching news.. just to over pass our time.. we had a little conversation with our Appa on his Thailand trip! Between the chit chat we both were looking at the clock or you can say daggering glares at the clock so the time would pass little faster.
    As the clock signed 9 am we both jumped on our place, making our Appa shock!,"Are you girls okay!"he asked.
"Yes Dad! we are okay! We need to go somewhere, right Lisa" I spoke in very convincing tone.
"Yes!! We need to go..at the cafe",she said.
Even though he thought that we both are acting weird for some reason, in an agreeable tone he said,"okay! Go then, be safe on your way girls!".
    As we both said bye to our parents by hugging and kissing both of them, we left the house. As we opened the door to come out..we saw a 178cm tall guy with Black hair, fair skin, caramel brown eyes and rosy pink lips wearing Gucci White shirt and black bell bottom pants and waiting for us near his sports car like an Angel! Cause the sunshine falling on him was highlighting his every body feature very well! BTW don't get drool over him cause he is my boyfriend.
    As I reached toward him we shared a cute hug while having a 'hello baby' greeting, lip kiss, then I complimented him with my slutty words," why you always amaze me by your looks, that I feel like eating you up!;)" as he got little shy by my words and me still in his hug forgetting that my sister is looking at us, while clearing her throat falsely she interrupted in my wonder World to bring me back to reality,"I'm still here cupcake!"
(cupcake i.e my pet name given by my sister to me cause in childhood I used to eat them alot, even now! And she is the only one who call me by that name.. don't worry in my life I've alot of Nick names by every person around me! Duh!!).
"I know!", I shouted annoyingly. Then we all got into the car, tightening our seatbelts and ready to leave.
    After a huge argument on where to go we all agreed for Sunshine Cafe in the town.

{

This is the selfie I took with my boyfriend in the car}

     Me and Lisa headed towards the cafe as Taehyung was parking his car. Yes! You heard me right! Kim Taehyung is the name of my namchin (i.e. boyfriend) When he entered in the cafe every girl over there was looking at him with those slutty eyes of their! Even though I should get jealous at this moment, I wasn't cause his eyes were on me for the whole period of time till he reached to our table. As soon as he reached and sitted beside me he kissed my checks, which definately made all those slutty girls go crazy! Then he asked me with little concern in his eyes,"Are you jealous?" with a slight smirk and happy tone I replied, "obviously not! cause I know that you are mine!". Then he told me that our common best friend Min Yoongi called and will reach in any minute.
    As we started to give our order's so that it will fill the time gap of Yoongi reaching here... After some time as we were waiting for him to arrive so we can start the discussion.. A guy about 174cm tall with charcoal black eyes, hazel brown hair and soft pink lips wearing red sweatshirt and bottom loose jeans entered along with books in the hand and big gummy smile on his face. As he reached toward our table he greeted us still carrying that gummy smile,"Annyeong guys, mianhae..for being late!" Looking at his gummy smile my all anger melted and I said, "Qwenchena!! Now as we all are here lets come to main thing, for which I wanted to meet you guys here!".
    Then I narrated the whole scenario about how Jungkook cheated on Lisa, and now I want to take revenge from him! For the sake of my Eonni and the rest girls. Tae and Yoongi were very angry after listening that.. I can understand that feeling cause I reacted the same.
    Like for an hour we all were thinking how to take the revenge?..than we came up with plan..which me and Yoongi plotted cause we both understand eachother very well and that's the reason we both are best friends!
    What was the plan? So the plan was very simple we were going to trap Mr. Jungkook to make him taste his own heartbreaking medicine..
    So according to the plan we needed a girl who can trap him, after a long discussion and arguments we decided that...okay! I decided that, I will be that girl because he don't know who I'm? and we can't afford an stranger, cause it might be risky and less trustworthy for our plan.
    For the further plan we took Taehyung's parents help as his mom was one of the trusty and his father was the principle of their University. I needed his parents help because Lisa, Taehyung and Jungkook were in the same University! and I was doing a private course as a further studies.
    "OPPAAAA..! gumavo..
jinjha gumavo, now all you guys just wait and watch how I will teach a lesson to that Ashhole!" I said with an confident to Tae and others. As I completed my words immediately in a caring tone Tae spoke,"You don't have to thank me love, I can do anything for your happiness! But you saw how hard was that to convince my Eomma and Appa to get you the admission letter in the mid term even though it is for few months! So you have to be very careful cause we all study in the same class and that Jungkook should not know that you are Lisa's sister and the love of my life!". After listening him saying love to describe me in whole conversation made my heart beat so faster that it would jump out of my chest in any minute! Do this guy realise how cute and tempting he looked while saying that, as I was busy thinking how cute my namchin is!
    He continued but this time the tone was a bit flat and serious,"Don't you forget my condition okay! If you fall for that jerk and cheat me, I'm gonna kill you! Love". Looking at his cute red jealous face and teasing him I said,"Aigoo..my baby is jealous already! Ok, ok I'm not a bitch! You are the only one for me and no one can replace you!" After saying those words I hugged him and he hugged me back very tightly! Which showed how possesive he is about me!
    Then after having some friendly chit chat we all left the Cafe.
       *TIME SKIPPED*
    Next day in the University!
.
.
.
To know what happened next stay tuned for the next chapter! And thank you for reading..if you like my story do like, comment your views and share!
Annyeong.