The Proposal!!

{Hiii readers!!
I'm so sorry that from few days I was not publishing the chapter's..
But I was not in a good mood and bit busy too,
My mood was so worst that I even thought to quit writing story but than I read this-
"YOU CAN NEVER QUIT.
WINNERS NEVER QUIT AND QUITTERS NEVER WIN"- by Ted Turner.
Which was so motivating that I'm back to writting again..So if you next time want to QUIT something remember this lines}

.
.
     I wanted to have more of it! As we were lost in eachother's lips, after a while we parted our lips to breathe and this time I was looking at him without nervousness and shyness. Then with guilt in his words he said," I'm really very sorry Y/N for everything I said, I accept that I was a bit jealous but now I know you are mine and will always be mine! Thank you for understanding me.. I love you" with a bright smile I replied," I love you too!! but I think we should now leave or else they would come back searching for us.." then we both left the house.
      Next day, in the morning Jimin dropped me to the university but unfortunately Jungkook came late. After the lectures got over I gaved a slight view over Jungkook who was sleeping on his desk. To grab his attention Lisa and I planned something. " Ohh.. who was he? Huh!!", Lisa shouted while packing her stuff which not only grabbed Jungkook's but other students attention too. "Who?? ", I asked her as if I don't know what she is talking? poking me with elbow tip she asked curiously," Obviously that handsome guy who dropped you in the morning in the car?" with a smirk I replied," ohh!! he.. is..... I won't tell!" as I shouted in her ear loudly, so Jungkook can hear us and ran out off the class even Lisa followed me back. As we reached in the corridor my phone beeped it was a SMS by,
Tae -"Your plan worked, he left the classroom in curiousity"
" Okay!! Gotch you" I replied.
Then Lisa and I started walking to the exist as we observed too that he was following us secretly.
         As we reached near the parking lot we saw Jimin waiting near his car for me, as we knew Jungkook was behind us Lisa loudly teased me," Ohh!! Someone is waiting..". As Jimin heard her voice he turned around to face us with a cute smile causing his eyes to close. I ran toward him as I saw in the mirror of an car beside me, that Jungkook was standing behind at a long distance to watch us! I stopped infront of Jimin smiling brightly and I hugged him and he hugged me back. Then we waved Lisa a good bye and he opened the door for me like a gentleman! I sat on the seat and was about to wear the seatbelt... to my surprise Jimin bent down to help me wear seatbelt and whispered in my ear," his watching us! and I don't think he is liking this" after finishing he closed the door and sat beside me on the driving seat to drive. Then we left the university.
         Lisa called me and told that Jungkook also left the university behind us! I told this news to Jimin immediately. He said," that's good.. we wanted this right? don't worry we'll trap him" and give me a big smile which cause a smile on my face too. As I was not knowing where his taking me as he said he had planned everything! but won't tell me cause he want natural expression so Jungkook can believe us easily. I was wondering out of the car while taking mirror selfie in rear mirror of the car when I saw a sports bike following us. I was little suspicious so I gaved closer look by the help of my phone camera.. when I figured out the person behind the helmet I was very happy to see him with so curiousity. I told Jimin that his following us by his sports bike.
         After some time Jimin stopped the car infront of a cafe, it was none other than Jungkook's favourite Hanok Cafe! I asked me in surprised," Why are we here?". But he didn't replied and got out of the car and came to my side of door to open it, without asking anything further I just decided to do what he says. I came out of the car and as we were about to go inside I saw Jungkook standing far away from the cafe. Just to make further plan easy I waved my hand toward his direction calling his name, he was very shock to my actions. But as we know he was Jungkook who will maintain his image at any cost. He came toward me and said with a fake surprise," ohh.. Hey Y/N what a coincidence? We meet again!" I was very impressed by his acting skills but he don't know whom he is tackling this time!! with a fake smile I replied," Yes.. BTW did you came alone? If you don't mind you can join us!! Ohh.. BTW I forgot to introduce you guys, so Jimin this is Jungkook one of my classmate and a person I always meet coincidentally ( note the sarcasm) and Jungkook this is Jimin my....( I took a long pause to create suspense) my close friend!" I smiled to both of them while they manly handshaked.
         As I was hoping for a answer Jungkook said," It was nice of you to ask me to join, but I would have to reject your offer as I'm not alone I have a date with me!" his words made me cry out of laughter.. that at this point also he wants to act cool, as I was enjoying his lose.. I saw a lopsided smile on his face which made me worried!! what is wrong now? to get my answer I just followed his eyes where he was looking and saw a girl walking toward us.. oh my god... like seriously.. he came prepared! as I calmed my face expression to not show how annoying I felt I just wished him good luck with his so called date before entering the cafe.
      As we all were about to enter the cafe, I pulled the door knob and got scared by a sudden blust which cause me to hug Jimin tightly. As I heard Jungkook's high voice saying," What's going on?" I calmed myself and realised Jimin's body to see what just happened? I was totally flabbergasted by seeing a red rose carpet infront of me and knowing that the blust which scared me was a big balloon filled with glitter and smalll papers as I saw them fallen everywhere on the ground. "What is this Jimin?" I asked him confusingly. But again he did not replied and just asked me," May I?" by putting his hand forward. I was so confused that I saw Jungkook's face which was as surprised as mine before grabbing Jimin's hand. Then he took me to our table and we sat, meanwhile Jungkook and his DATE.. sitted next to our table.

      Jimin ordered the food for us! After we finished the food, Jimin stood up from his chair and came toward me

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

      Jimin ordered the food for us! After we finished the food, Jimin stood up from his chair and came toward me..
      The next thing he did!! Shocked me!! He knelt down and PROPOSED ME...with a ring in his hands he said, "Y/N will you be the love of my life till my last breathe??" I was looking at him with wide eyes and jaws dropped.
      As I was about to speak suddenly Jungkook stood up from his table and left the cafe leaving his so called date!! As Jimin was still on the ground I took the ring from his hand and said YES!! while wearing it.
      Then we left the cafe after a while and came back home to discuss. As I narrated the whole scenario to them we all were just clueless about Jungkook's mind, we did not got why he left the Cafe without any reaction as we saw he was being jealous.
      Next day..
.
.
.
.
.
[Hello readers, I know this chapter was a bit short but the next chapter will fill this gap!! So stay tuned for the next chapter. Till then don't forget to like, comment your views and share my Revenge story.]