Coincidences..Phabo!!

The plan was to make Jungkook believe that we are destined to be together!
According to the plan we all started working on gathering what Jungkook does the whole day?, which places he visits? and who he meets?
After getting the whole Jungkook schedule ready, we started the plan..
    Next day in the morning I got ready in my jogging suit, to jog in Boraema park as Jungkook come there too! As I left the house at 5 am I was waiting for him to come while continuing the run.. it's been half hour and he is still not here, in frustration I called Yoongi..who picked my phone after 2 tries..

who picked my phone after 2 tries

{This is what I'm wearing}

( Call conversation )
Y/N :- Hello!! You phabo what were you doing that you picked my call so late?
Yoongi :- (sarcastic and half sleeping tone he spoke) what am I doing? What people do at this time Y/N? Obviously I'm sleeping and you are disturbing me!
Y/N :- Ohh!! I'm disturbing your precious sleep..my sleeping beauty.. mianhamnida cause someone's false information has made me wake so early and jog like an idiot for no reason!
Yoongi :- What he didn't came??
Y/N :- Duh!!
Yoongi :- How is this possible? because he should be there till 5:15am..
Y/N :- But his not!! Its been more than half hour Yoongi are you sure about the timing?
Yoongi :- Yes!! the tip was correct, because one of my friend who also go there to run always notice him at that time!
Y/N :- Okay!! That's it.. I'm leaving now..
Yoongi:- Wait Y/N.. I'll call that girl who gave me the information.. you wai..
( I cut off him as he was about to complete the sentence )
Y/N :- Ohh... No!! He just came.. love you Yoongi and bye!
( I ended the conversation and cut off the call )
As I was still jogging and got too tried I decided to leave the park without wasting time to wait till he notice me there.
     I started running toward his direction.. he was deeply focused on his run that he didn't even realised that I was coming towards him from the front, as soon as I reached a inch away from him I genuinely twisted my toes and bumped into his body which made him fall on me.. as it happened so suddenly I got surprised too.. as I tilted my head to face him and say sorry.. in a surprised voice I shouted, " Sor... you!!" still being on top of me with a surprise look he said," Ohh!! Your face look more pretty from this angle" annoyed by his compliment I pushed him away from me," how long you were planning to be on me..huh!!" I said sarcastically.
"I think today must be my lucky day that I meet you!! Early morning in such way..", he said with a smirk but I didn't replied and we got up from the ground.. than I just waved a Goodbye in the air and left the park.
     Next step of the plan, it was 2 pm in the afternoon I was in a flower boutique near the Gospel City Church, Seoul waiting for Jungkook to arrive, I was not able to believe that a guy like him visits church! so meanwhile I was adoring the beautiful flowers..as I got confused on, which flower to buy? I saw a handsome boy staring at me from the opposite side of the boutique's big glass window with a cute bunny smile on the face! as our eyes meet he entered the boutique to approach me, for the first time I saw Jungkook with bright bunny smile rather than a smirk.. looking at him coming toward me in surprise I shouted, "Jungkook!! you again.." as he reached near me and standed in front of me with a surprise look.. he said,"You look cute around those flowers!". The compliment made me blushed! don't know why? as I was about to reply I heard lady's voice from behind shouting,"Kookie!! atlast you came!" as I turned.. the old lady who owed the boutique came running towards Jungkook and hugged him, with a joy in his smile he hugged her back. Then the lady broke the hug, as she walk toward her cabinet to take out something.. to my surprise she took out the daisies and handed it to Jungkook! I was surprised to see that because a while ago she told me that those daisies are not for selling..
     After that the old lady looked over me,than turned to Jungkook with a guilty eyes," I'm sorry Kookie! For a while I thought you are not coming today so I was about to give those daisies to this girl because for them she tried so hard to convince me!" with a surprised face he said,"ohh!! Y/N do want this daisies I can give it to you" as I got little offended that she rejected to give me the daisies and was about to give them to me because she thought his not coming which made me mad 💢 so with a fake smile I replied to him, "No thanks!!" with a sarcasm I continued," I would take the sunflowers, if they are not booked for someone!" with a chuckle the old lady wrapped the both flowers and handed it to us! As we both were about to leave she stopped us.. as she was still smiling for God knows what she said to me," BTW, you have good sense of humor!" with a fake smile I replied,"I know!!" than we both left.
     We visited the church together and attended the prayers. After we left the church as I was about to leave to go home. I heard someone shouted my name from behind as I turned to face the person, I got shock seeing Jungkook standing just a inch away from me! which made me stumble and fall backwards, but suddenly I felt strong arms grabbing my waist to catch me before falling on the ground.. as a sudden reaction I grabbed Jungkook's coller to balance myself. Than I closed my eyes tightly as I felt number of people looking at us, looking my reaction he pulled me back to stand properly. As I was staring the ground in awkwardness, he cleared his throat and asked me, "Are you okay??" still looking at the ground nervously I replied, "Yess!! I'm okay!  thank.. you..for...that! and Bye!"
As I was about to leave I heard him saying that," I hope we meet again!" without turning back I shouted," I hope too!" and left the place.
     It was 7pm in the evening I was at Hanok Cafe sipping the second cup of my Latte and waiting for Jungkook to arrive while reading a novel. I almost finished three chapters of the novel and his still not arrived.. my eyes were on the glass window of the Cafe scanning every person's face hoping it will be him! as this was last task of my day. I was too tried of waiting that I was sitting like a lazy panda! after a while as my eyes turned to the cafe's door I saw Jungkook talking on the phone while entering the cafe. I panicked a bit..but gathering myself I sat properly with some elegance and acted like I'm so damn into the book while sipping the fourth or fifth cup of Latte!
    Suddenly a familiar voice from behind called me.. with a fake surprise look I shouted," You!! again for the third time" still surprised he sat infront of me without even bothering to ask my permission to join me. Than he made himself comfortable and called the waiter to give the order, I told the waiter to bring the bill so I can leave. In a surprise tone he asked," Are you leaving??"  with sarcastic words I replied," No.. I just came and I'm about to give the order!" hearing my words with a upset look he asked, "Do you hate me that much? that you never talk to me properly!" in a concerns voice I replied, "Obviously not! if we meet little normally without any coincidences to surprise us! we might have good conversation" as he was about to speak the waiter interubted by handing me the bill. I payed the bill and was about to stand.. I said, " I'm leaving not because I hate you but I was here from a long time and now I need to return as I finished my task.. I mean the book! so Bye.." I stood up from the chair to leave as he grabbed my hand and whispered in my ears that," I'm glad that you don't hate me.. but don't you think, God must be planning something for us! that from the morning our paths are crossing eachothers.." as he backed of from me I loosened the grip of his hands from mine and he continued with a smile," I think this coincidences are telling that we are destined to be together!!" before leaving with a slight smirk I replied," Might be!!" and left the cafe.
     Than for a atleast a weak we all continued the coincidences plan. As he was always very surprised to see me at all the places he visits!! We were planning it so realistically and my acting was so good that.. Jungkook almost started to believe that we are destined to be together!!
JUNGKOOK'S POV:-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[Hello readers!! First of all jinjha mianhae.. as I delayed to post this chapter but I guess yesterday was a bit unlucky day for me.. as I lost the whole chapter because of some technical issues so I wrote it again!! So to know what actually Jungkook is feeling about you stay tuned for the next chapter.. till than thanks for reading and don't forget to like, comment your views and share my story!!]