Oops!! I got another boyfriend?

Planning section at Tae's house in the afternoon. We all gathered at Tae's house to discuss what to do next? as we figured out that Jungkook would not fall in our trap so easily. At whatever cost his gonna maintain his bad and popular boy image. So we need to do something... as we all were thinking hard on what we can do? I got buzzed up and shouted in anger," Dude!! We must have something plan up cause we can't pull this coincidences plan for eternity.. we need to do something which will make him think that if he doesn't get down from his throne of fame he will lose me forever!!!!" listening my words Yoongi joined me," Yes!! something which will create a fear of losing.." I rolled my eyes and asked," Duh!! but what?".
The room was filled with silence after our words as we all can hear eachother's breathe and scoffs while thinking.. but suddenly to our surprise we hear a voice of Jimin standing on the door God knows from when?? with a chilling tone he said," I think you should make him jealous!! by roaming around with a guy!" I gave a thought to his idea, which was pretty amazing," I think that's a great idea! Thank you Jimin" as I stopped.. in frustration Lisa continued," Nooo... this means we have to find someone again! but this time a boy!!" even though she too exaggerated the words but she was right, we need to find someone," I agree Eonni!! but we need someone who is all knew to JK ?? as I was".
As I finished everyone was looking at me like I ate the last piece of their favourite dish!! in confusion I asked," What is WRONG?? guys.." being a little annoyed Tae stood up from his place and walked toward me staring like I'm a criminal and his the police who badly wants me behind the bars..as he standed infront of me folding his hands criss- cross he asked," What's JK?? from when did you started giving him nicknames? Huh!! " scratching my head with hesitated voice I replied," Ohh.. that.. it's just because his name is too long to pronounce every time! and JK is sweet and short." and people should learn from me how to mess the conversation?? like seriously I'm saying sweet when my boyfriend's face is looking like active volcano which can burst in any minute? before Tae would say something Lisa interubted by jumping on her place and shouted," I know!!!" in confusion we all asked her," What you know?" Lisa continued by flapping her hair back with a smirk," I know who can be your temporary boyfriend?? " I interubted her," Wait.. we are not finding me a boyfriend!! I have one already that's enough. We just need a guy who can help us to make JK.. I mean Jungkook jealous!" Ignoring my existence she continued," Whatever.. I know we need a guy who can stick to you 24/7 which is somehow like a boyfriend? BTW that's not the main thing.. what I'm actually saying is? Jimin is new in Seoul right??" we all agreed to her words, as we were still not getting what her point was so she continued," As jimin is here for some days only so which makes him perfect candidate? As his Tae's friend so there is no issue of your security and he can be with you all the time as his almost all the time free and does work from home and goes out for sometimes only.. so Jimin can be your temporary boyfriend just as you said JK was sweet and short.. temporary boyfriend is perfect word for that!! Don't you guys agree??" she was looking at us eagerly waiting for the answers but her ending words made my eyes go wide, but whatever she said was right.
As I did liked her idea!! I was waiting for Tae to speak, as he read my mind somehow he said," okay I agree!! As I think this will not make me go that crazy and I'll be assured cause he knows his limits.." even me and Yoongi agreed than we all were waiting for Jimin to say something as he was looking very clueless to us.. than suddenly he walked toward me and holded my hand, I was confused not knowing what he is upto?? with smile he said," I agree too!.. To be your temporary boyfriend.." I didn't realised that Tae was just beside us staring, I just hugged Jimin in excitement but broke the hug when I saw Tae's jealous face.
Than we all decided to go out to have a Pizza party! as everyone left the room I was about to leave.. someone holded my hand from behind, I stopped on my place to turn around but before I could turn he pulled me back toward him which cause me to bump into his chest. As I turned my head up to see cute bear face of Tae! he slightly moved his arms around my waist to lock me between them. While blushing I asked him," what's going on? Don't want to go?" but with mad face he replied," what's going on with you? I'm observing you!! that from when we have started this all revenge stuff you're acting weird" in a serious tone I asked" like how? because I'm not getting what you saying?" he removed his arms around from me and continued with frustrated face," like how?? like the Y/N I knew was very reserved and not good with people around but have you seen your self know!! How much you have changed?"
I was not able to believe that Tae is acting so weird just because his jealous.. but I calmed myself and asked," Why?? Is it a problem if I adopt some new things in myself and getting better around people!! Don't you think, you should appreciate that I'm not being an introvert ANYMORE?? " with blank face not to know what to speak next he said," it's not what I mean?" in flat voice I asked," than what it is Tae??". Tell me I want a answer not a question ❓" as I was waiting for him to reply he just shouted back," okay!! I don't know what it is? but I think your change is creating a space between us.. that for the first time we are arguing!" I standed still on my place not knowing how to explain this boy that.. he can't accept his jealous!! smiling sarcastically with a stiff voice I explained," You know what Tae?? you are too stubborn that you can't accept that you are jealous seeing me around people specially boy's.. arguing or fighting is normal in a relationship!! and my change is not, but your jealously might create a space between us.. so get that in your head!".
My words stabbed into his heart so badly that tears started falling from his baby brown eyes and he said," I'm sorry Y/N , I'm really sorry for whatever blames I.."

 he paused as he was not getting the exact words to say and the tears were falling so rapidly from his eyes that I felt guilty for a while, that I made such sweet person cry!! as he falled down on his knees crying hardly

he paused as he was not getting the exact words to say and the tears were falling so rapidly from his eyes that I felt guilty for a while, that I made such sweet person cry!! as he falled down on his knees crying hardly.. I didn't got what to do? to stop him from crying so I did the first thing which came in my mind.
I ran forward and sat down infront of him, I slowly pressed my lips on his left eye then on the right. I cupped his face into my hand and looked into his eyes to say," You're not WRONG Tae!! being jealous is not wrong, arguing with me for a silly thing is not wrong.. so don't say sorry! I know you love me alot. So being jealous was not wrong, but not accepting it was.. but I think you realised it know?" he slightly noded his head up and down agreeing to my question which made me smile at his little silly but cute face..so I continued," That's great!! and for you to know I Love You only you.. not anyone else" after completing my sentence before he could reply me I pressed my lips on his!! I could feel his soft and tinder lips which were making me crave more for them. This was the first time we had a proper kiss. As his scent was hypotonic beyond reason which made me nervous.. but then I felt his hand on the back of my head, caressing my hair to assure me and calm my nervous system down.

       Then we parted our lips to inhale some air, I kept my eyes closed as I was a bit shy to face him but then I felt his lips pressed on mine and his fingers exploring into my hair behind the neck

Then we parted our lips to inhale some air, I kept my eyes closed as I was a bit shy to face him but then I felt his lips pressed on mine and his fingers exploring into my hair behind the neck. Then I gave in, parting my lips only to feel his, pressing like an paint brush against the canvas. This time the kiss was so intense and smooth that I felt like my brain was controlled by him, whatever rush this was, whatever his lips brought, I wanted more of it!......
.
.
.
.
[Hi readers!! I know you hate me for interubting but I know that you love me too!! So stay tuned for the next chapter. Till then don't forget to like, comment your views and share my story of revenge. Annyeong!!]