First Date 💔

{Hi!! readers, I know I'm taking alot of gap between publishing my story but it just because I want to make it long and perfect!!
So I hope you guys understand your writer!! and happily continue reading because the spiciness has just started!! Till then enjoy reading.}
.
   When I saw Jungkook's SMS I opened it-
JUNGKOOK- "Hey love!! As I told you there is a surprise for you.. so tomorrow at 5'o clock I'll come to pick you.. Bye saranghae 😘"
Y/N- "okay!! nadu saranghae ❤️"
   After replying him, I called Yoongi & Lisa and told them to meet me urgently at Tae's house.
   After half an hour everyone was present in Tae's hallroom, with curiously Yoongi asked,"Y/N are gonna tell us what happened?? Why you wanted to meet us?" before I can reply Tae questioned,"Yes right! what did that Jungkook SMS you? that you got worried after seeing his SMS!".
   "Actually he told me that his planning something for me!!",I said frustrating."Yes we all know that!! We heard that in stadium.. so you are afraid to meet him!!'', Lisa asked and I continued with serious tone," No! that's not the matter, the thing is he'll come to pick me in the early morning at my house (everyone was shock but confuse too) I know you guys are not getting me yet!! The problem is he'll come to pick me at my house.. for us my house is where I actually stay with Lisa and my parents but for Jungkook my house is this!! Tae's house, as last time he dropped me here.. now you understood the matter?"
   After long discussion we all came up with a plan and accordingly we started working.
   BTW the plan was me and Lisa will go home and convince our parents to let us stay at our friend's house (which is Tae's! but we'll tell someone else name cause they know that his my  boyfriend and they will not let me stay at his house, specially at night.. because of dad's typical sex life thoughts 💭) and we will take my necessary items so I can meet JK!! I know Tae don't like that but for now his my fake boyfriend so it's totally fine.. so I'll meet him from here only!!
   At home.. "Dad please let us go!! You know we never ask for anything", I plead to dad while eonni was trying to convince mom," You tell him na mom.. it's our friends bday..please..na..na..!!".Dad shouted in annoyance," why you girls are being so stubborn.. and who is this.. T..Ta- ni.. (I corrected him.. Taniya!!.. as we all chuckled on his slip of tongue, it made him more mad) yeah..yeah Taniya!! Who is she? Why I never heard about her before?" Eonni tries to explain," Actually she just... got transferred in our University!! Maybe that's why you don't know her?". Dad questioned me," so from when did you started meeting new people, sweetie? That too her University friends!!" I defended myself," what you want to say?? Huh.. I can't communicate with new people (as he tried to confront I didn't gave him the chance to explain) do you see down on me for this little thing. BTW I do have many friends and that girl is my type! I mean my type of friend, so let us go Dadddd... please.. don't you trust your daughter's?". After a long pause he spoked in seriously," okay.. fine!!you girls can go..". In happiness we run toward dad and hug him saying we love you dad alot and with a huge smile, hugging us back he said," I love you too, my darlings!!" after that mom also joined us for the family hug.
   Then we pack our things and left the house hugging our parents while greeting them good night 🌃.
   We reached Tae's house and after our endless nonsense and jokes we all got up for bed. Tae decided to sleep on the sofa in the hallroom as me and Lisa were sleeping in his room because other rooms were occupied with some stuffs and some are getting renovated. As Yoongi also joined us for the night out, he and Jimin decided to share the bed as their friendship has kind of developed well in this few days!!!
   In the morning at 4'o clock by struggling with my sleep I tried to open my eyes as the alarm clock was ringing very loudly.
   I finally got off from the bed and walked downstairs to see Tae as he was sleeping on the sofo because of me. When I reached toward the sofa I standed near one side of it, gazing at Tae's cute, fluffy, baby bear face. I sat down near his face feeling its every little feature by my index finger, his scent surrounded me causing me getting lost in his charms. I was so into him that I didn't even realised that our face were just a feet apart. As I suddenly heard, "Are you gonna kiss me or not? I have been waiting." I gasped and moved back so fast that I bumped my head to the table behind me.
   "Shit.. Y/N!!", Tae said and pulled me up, wrapping his arms around me. "I didn't mean to scare you. I'm sorry!! Is it hurting." I just nodded as I started blushing. He was rubbing my head by his right hand and his left hand was on my waist. "It's okay. I'm fine now I'll go and take the shower as he can come anytime!", I said while releasing myself from him and running onto the stairs.
   I tiptoed back to the room, quietly entering, making sure I don't wake up Lisa eonni. I stripped of my clothes and took a quick shower in Tae's private bathroom. The cool water steamed up my hot skin as Tae's presence seemed to increase my body temperature.
   After the shower I put on summer style mini dress with white sneakers. I kept my hairs open and slightly brushed them. Lastly, I slipped on some plain circular gold earrings with three layer golden pearl necklace.