I shrug it off and quickly get ready, trying to look presentable enough to go out and maybe run to the store.

After that I walk out and over to y/n's room, stopping at the door to knock.

I hear something crash and I burst into the room, finding y/n standing next to a toppled wall decoration. "You alright love?" I ask, rushing over to her side, resting my hands on her arms.

She was shaking harshly as she kept her gaze on the wall decoration. "Love," I say softly, guiding her face gently to look at me. "Are you alright?" She finally brings her eyes up to mine and she keeps them there, locked down like a deer trapped in headlights. I frown and go in to hug her, bringing her close to me.

She stays as still as a statue at first before her hands grab onto my shirt and I feel her bury her face in my chest. I wrap my arms tighter around her as she trembles in my grasp. I move my hand to the back of her head as I kiss her head.

"Everything's alright, love. You don't have to worry." I say softly. Her grip on me tightens as I say that tho.

We stay there for awhile, simply listening to the rainfall outside, the occasional lightning and thunder.

When y/n finally relaxes I whisper: "Get ready in some lazy clothes, love. We'll just have a lazy day, alright?" Y/n remains still for a moment before nodding. I give her a final squeeze before letting go and walking out of the room, glancing behind me.

I go to my sitting room (living room) and pull out the movies I had, trying to find one that y/n might like. I eventually gave up and turned to Disney+ instead. I browsed for a bit before finding a comedy; "Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian." I glance through it, eventually deciding to watch it.

It was a comedy and a kids movie, couldn't be that bad, right?

I hear small footsteps and turn to see y/n in a big hoodie and shorts that only fit her with the string tightened around her waist. Her hair was up in a messy bun with her glasses on her face. It gave her a shy look, but it made her look cute.

And a little smaller than she already was.

She walks over and sits on the other end of the couch, pulling her knees up to her chest and wrapping her arms around them.

I press play before scooting next to her. She doesn't react, only stares at the screen blankly, lost in her own thoughts. I wrap my arm around her and she slowly moves into my arms, curling into my chest.

I wrap both my arms around her and rest my head against hers. We both watched the movie silently, the beginning draining on and on. Small jokes would come up, but y/n wouldn't even smile.

"Love, what's wrong?" I ask quietly.

y/n reacted only by tensing up, eyes darting around the room once before coming to look at me. She shakes her head and wraps her arms around me tightly.

"Just been getting some hate on social media," She mumbles. "I'll be fine tomorrow."

"It's not fine tho, love." I frown. "You do not deserve to be hated. It's not your fault I dragged you into this, it's not your fault. Don't think about what those people say, you always get it as an actor. Especially when you play a disliked role. But that doesn't mean you are what they say; they don't know you like the people in your life do. So don't take what they say to heart, alright?"

y/n nods and nuzzles her head further into my chest, hugging me tightly. "Ok."

I frown and hug her close. It was my fault. Again.

"Is there anything you can do about comments and messages, love?" I ask her. I wasn't big on social media, I had just gotten Instagram and wasn't on it much. I still didn't understand how to post a decent story.