23- Home

Your POV

"By my calculations, I have calibrated the portal so it should pop us out right back into the lair," said Donnie as he turned it on again. With a flash of purple and white, the portal sprung to life.

"Ah-..." said Raph uneasily. "Are you sure this is safe?"

"I mean, it's an untested inter-dimensional portal that we managed to throw together in 24 hours," said Donnie dryly. "So yeah. It's probably safe." Raph just nodded hesitantly.

After Leo's confession, you and him had come out to see the others waiting patiently in your now very empty living room.

"Did he tell ya yet?" Was the first thing out of Raph's mouth. Leo sighed and you giggled.

"Yes. He did." Raph just smirked and patted Leo on the shoulder.

"Finally."

So now you had your few bags of clothes and essentials in your hands and standing with the others, looking at the portal.

"So?" Said Donnie. You smiled at him, trying to seem not nervous for the turtles sakes.

"Let's do this," you said, walking up to the portal. You stopped in front of it, looking over your shoulder at the turtles. They all had worried looks on their faces. You just smiled and turned around, stepping into the portal, and into your new life.
••••••••

The bright light of the portal faded and you blinked, letting your eyes adjust to your new surroundings. When they did, you gasped. You were actually in the turtles underground lair (2014 movie version). A noise from behind you made you spin around, dropping your bags on the floor. The others were coming through the portal now. Donnie first, smiling at you when he saw you were intact. Then Raph, Mikey and Leo. Donnie quickly shut down the portal and Leo grabbed your bags and put them in a corner as you wandered a few steps and looked around.

"So?" Said Leo from behind you. "How do you like it?"

"This is amazing," you breathed. They all chuckled and you kept looking around, taking in every detail. Before a new voice sounded.

"My sons. You have returned," your eyes went wide and you spun around quickly to see THE Master Splinter standing near the turtles. They turned to him and bowed, and he finally noticed you behind them. "And who might this be?" He asked.

"Oh. Right. Master Splinter. Meet Y/n," said Leo, coming over to you and gently pushing you towards the master ninja. You took the hint and also bowed respectfully. He cracked a small smile before nodding towards you, then looking back at the boys.

"I was quite worried. You were gone for more than a week. What happened?" you all glanced at each other before Donnie spoke.

"Well-... That's a very long story."
••••••••

So after introductions and explanations of what had happened to them, Splinter sat on the couch stroking his beard thoughtfully. You had all taken turns taking about what happened, from the fact that they were all TV characters on your world, to them getting sick, to you and Donnie building the portal.

"Well by the sounds of it, I have you to thank for bringing my sons home safely to me," he finally said. You blushed. "So thank you miss l/n. And you are welcome to stay with us for as long as you would like," he finished with a small smile.

"Thank you Master Splinter," you said. Then he looked at the boys.

"You four will clear her out her own room, with whatever she wants in it. That will be your repayment for her generosity. Get to work," he said to the boys. They all bowed.

"Hai sensei," they chorused. Then Splinter left to his room. When he disappeared, Mikey grabbed your hand and tugged on it while the others headed to start on your room.

"Can I take you on a tour?" He asked. You nodded.

"Of course." He bounced up excitedly.

"Well then let's go!" He said before dragging you around the lair. He showed you all of their rooms, the kitchen, obviously the living space, and the room that they were going to clean out for you. But your favourite part was the dojo. With the weapons hung delicately on the walls and the very Japanese style decor, it was very peaceful.

"So how do you like it girl?" Asked Mikey. You smiled and gave him a hug, which the orange banded turtle gladly returned.

"I love it."

"Good! Cause now I gotta go help with cleaning out your room," he said. You giggled. "Make yourself at home dudette!" He yelled as he ran out of the dojo. You turned back to wander slowly around the dojo. You felt so at peace in here. You looked down at your outfit to see if it was acceptable to exercise in. Basic leggings yet again because they're comfy, and a long sleeved shirt. Good enough.

You took a few deep breaths in and out then put yourself into a beginning stance. Then you went into a kata. One you had learned only a few years ago. It was fairly hard, a good workout if you did it for long enough. But for this specific kata, you had to be focused and at peace. You hadn't done it since before your parents accident.

You put yourself basically into a deep meditation as you moved swiftly and fluidly through the motions and flips. When you finished off with a perfect landing and a few deep breaths, light clapping made you turn to see Splinter watching you. You bowed.

"Master Splinter. I'm so sorry if I disturbed you," you apologized.

"You didn't disturb me child. I came to see how you were doing. But it seems you know a bit about martial arts yourself," he said walking over to you. You nodded.

"I've trained in many different arts for years," then you smirked. "I even kicked the boys shells a few times while they were on my world." Master Splinter chuckled.

"Well then my child," he pointed to a low table with pillows placed in a circle around it. "It seems we have much to discuss."
___________________________

What would you guys do if you ever got to meet the turtles and Master Splinter?

I hope you enjoyed!!

XX Shadow