Testify?

Ivy laughs as Amelia tells her about the latest happenings at the Grey household, "That-that is hilarious."

Amelia drops her head, "No, it's not. It's embarrassing and it will never happen again."

"Your right. About the getting caught naked by Maggie, Meredith and Meredith's children part. Yeah that won't happen again. But the sex with Owen probably will," Ivy shakes her head.

"No, it can't-"

"Amy. It can. I know you think that you both have too much going on, but you can work it out together. Do you know how much easier life is for me now that I can talk things out with Jackson? Please, just think about trying things with Owen. I gotta go, trauma," she says.

○○○○

Ivy arrives to a trauma room where Wilson, Owen and Meredith are examining a patient, "Obvious contusion and step-off in the lower thoracic."

A man tells Meredith, "Dr. Grey, if-if it helps, uh, these are his medications and what paperwork I could find."

Meredith nods, "Oh, thank you. This is very helpful. Thank you."

A woman walks in, "Leo."

"Oh, Mrs. Paulson, you got my message," the man turns to her.

"Vincent, thank God you were there. How is he?" Mrs. Paulson asks.

Meredith tells her, "He is stable for now, and I will keep you updated, but I have to ask both of you to step outside, please," they nod before leaving, "Wilson, would you chart these for me?"

○○○○

Ivy and Meredith sit in a scan room when Callie joins them, "Hey."

"Hey," the sister in laws respond in unison.

"Spinal fracture?"

"Yeah. T-10. I'm gonna do a spinal fusion with a bone graft. Whats up?" Ivy asks her former mentor.

Callie looks between them, "Ivy, Meredith, can I ask you something?"

They nod, so she continues, "Okay, um..."

Owen enters, "Are these Leo's scans?"

Ivy turns to him, "Yeah, we're discussing the surgical plan. "

"You know this morning...I saw Owens junk. It was untucked," Meredith tells them.

"I heard. Amy told me. I am never sitting on that couch again and neither are my children," Ivy laughs.

"Can we not? Please?" Owen begs.

Meredith shakes her head, "Its fine. You should just take it upstairs next time."

He shakes his head, "There won't be a next time. If I know Amelia, it won't happen again until if does."

Ivy nods, "He's right."

Meredith sighs, "I can't listen to you two. I'm gonna go update Leo."

"Hey, didn't you want to ask us something?" Ivy asks Callie.

"Uh, no, it's okay. It's nothing," Callie changes the subject.