One-Shot #7: Fire Station Visit

Time: Season 15ish of GA, Season 2ish of S19

Ivy carries the girls as the older twins and Aurora run ahead of her, "Remember, this is a fire station. We need to not get in anyone's way. Can we be responsible?"

Aurora sighs, rolling her eyes at her mom, "Yes! I want to see Uncle Ben!"

She laughs, nodding for Christopher to open the door, "Okay, but remember to be quiet."

Stepping into the station, they are greeted by Dean behind the counter. Aurora walks around the counter to see if her Uncle Ben is there but stops when she sees him, "You're tall."

"Aurora," Ivy chuckles, "Sorry, Dean. She's at that stage where her filter is nonexistent."

"Its no problem. You here looking for someone specific?" He asks, cleaning up the mess of pencils all over the desk.

"Is Ben here? Someone was super excited to see-"

Aurora yells, "Uncle Ben!" As the team comes down the stairs.

She runs to him, shoving past a few of the other firefighters, "Aurora Reed Avery!" The girl freezes, "Say you're sorry to those you just pushed."

"I'm sorry," Aurora says, hanging her head slightly.

"Its okay," Andy smiles at the girl, laughing as she quickly turns and hugs Ben, "Ivy, how are you holding up?"

"Great. Sleep is nonexistent for me anymore. Now, don't be rude and introduce me to the rest of your team," Ivy hugs the firefighter.

Andy nods, pointing at each person in turn, "This is Maya Bishop, Travis Montgomery, Vic Hughes, you know Dean Miller, Lieutenant Jack Gibson, and finally, Captain Robert Sullivan. Guys, this is Dr. Ivy Shepherd-Avery and her kids. I'm sorry, I don't know their names."

Alexus jumps up and down, her hand in the air, "Can I- can I say our names, mommy?" Ivy can't even nod before she introducing everyone, "I'm Alexus Charlotte Avery, this is my twin brother Christopher Markus Avery. That's my little sister Aurora, and mommy has my littlest sisters Aria Catherine and Adelia Ginny Avery."

"Oh, she pulled out middle names and everything," Travis jokes.

"Mommy says all of our middle names our important," Christopher tells him.

"Uncle Ben, can we see the firetruck? Honk, honk!" Aurora yells, straight in

The twins join in, "Honk! Honk!"

Ben laughs, "Yeah, come on you three."

They go to see the trucks but first Alexus stops in front of Vic, "You're so pretty," she then skips after Ben and her siblings.

"I like your daughter."

"So," Maya turns to the surgeon who sets her youngest daughter's down, "What do you do?"

"I'm a trauma and orthopedic surgeon at Grey Sloan. Plus, I own the hospital," she shrugs, taking a sip from her water bottle.

Travis stufters, "I'm sorry, d-did you just say you own the hospital?"

Ivy nods, "Yeah. It's a long stor-"

They hear the trucks sirens going off and cheering.

"Aurora has been pleading to see Uncle Ben for a couple of weeks now," Ivy tells the team.

"They super close?"

"Yeah. He actually delivered her on my sister in laws kitchen table during my sister's wedding," Ivy drops on them, leaving them to just stare at her, "Yeah, trauma is my specialty in all facets of life."

○○○○

AN: in honor of my station book, here's a little crossover between Ivy and the team.

Fun fact: Ben is Aurora's favorite Uncle.

QoC: favorite Grey's and Station character?

Thanks for all of the votes and comments and reads!!