Harper Avery

Ivy is at a nurses station, filling out a chart when Derek grabs her arm.

"Hey! I'm working! Derek!" She shouts, as he drags her to his office.

He points at her, "I have walked in on to many naked people already this morning and I need you to go down to the pit."

Ivy nods, "Umm, you could have told me that without dragging me in here."

Derek glares at her, "Sorry, I've walked in on my sister-in-law naked in Alex Karevs bed and Mark making out with someone in the janitors closet. So forgive me if I'm a little weird."

"Alright, I'm heading down to the pit. Knock before you enter!" She shouts behind her, closing his office door just in time to hear a basketball hit it.

She shakes her head and laughs, "Eww, today is going to be a long day."

○○○○

Ivy is standing at the desk, listening to Cristina talk to a legal rep when she sees Jackson walk in next to a man on a stretcher.

"You passed out in a restaurant and you have abdominal pain. You're not getting on a plane," she hears Jackson say.

As shes about to make her way over, Cristina jumps in, "Sir, I need you to move to this gurney."

"I got this, Yang." Jackson tells her.

Ivy quickly puts two and two together. That's Harper Avery.

Ivy moves to stand next to Jackson, "Technically neither of you are in scrubs, nor are you on call. Cristina, go change."

"Tell this lady to back off, Jackie," Harper says.

Cristina looks at Jackson, "Jackie?"

"Whatever, look its- I've already paged Bailey and he's not cardio. Plus Ivy is right here. So you can lose interest, Yang," Jackson says.

Cristina feels his stomach, "Yeah, we'll see about that. Sir, I'm a surgeon, a very good one."

"So is my grandson. So why don't you take your hands off me?" Harper says.

Cristina looks to Jackson, "Wait, hes your grandfather?"

"Cristina, I can handle this until Bailey gets here. Its the family's wish that you don't touch him so stop," Ivy warns.

Cristina ignores her, "He has midepigastric tenderness and guarding. It could be ascending cholangitis."

Ivy winces, knowing its wrong and she's about to be told off by Harper Avery.

"Ascending cholangitis? Really? With only one of the symptoms of charcot's triad?" He asks.

Cristina puts her stethoscope around her neck, "You're a doctor?"

Ivy looks at Jackson, he looks worried. She puts her hand on his back, rubbing small circles to try and calm him. Jackson shoots her a look of thanks.

"Apparently a much better one than you are. Dr. Harper Avery. And your name, doctor?" He lifts his hand to shake.

Cristina slowly puts her hand in his, "Harper Avery."