"I love you too. And I'll miss you, so much." He held Taehyung tighter and kissed his forehead.

And then, with a last kiss on the cheek, Taehyung saw Jungkook's retreating back as he walked into the airport.

He sighed and turned around to go back to their empty apartment.

Jungkook found his seat in the first class section of the flight. He sat down and let his head hit the soft pillow behind his back as he braced himself for the long thirteen hour journey ahead of him.

Fortunately, he had found tickets to a flight without any layovers. If he hadn't found such a flight, the journey would've been much longer. 

Before the flight attendants could make the announcement to switch off all electronical devices, Jungkook quickly pulled his phone out so he could text Taehyung.

Jungkookie💜💖: Tae baby?

TaeBear✨💜 : Yes hun?

Jungkookie💜💖: I'm on the flight

I'll text you as soon as I reach the house

TaeBear✨💜 : Okay, I'll be waiting

Stay safe okay?

Jungkookie💜💖: I will

Take care, I love you ❤

TaeBear✨💜 : Love you more ❤

"Jungkook! You're finally here! I'm so happy to see you my son." Mr. Jeon walked towards Jungkook with a large grin on his face. He held his son's shoulders as he looked at him with sparkling eyes. He looked incredibly happy to see his son. But, he was happier to see his son alone, without his 'friend' in Mr. Jeon's words.

He had absolutely loved how Jungkook hadn't even brought up the topic of Taehyung tagging along with him. But what he didn't realize was that the reason Jungkook didn't want Taehyung to come with him was not because he didn't want his lover to be with him. In fact, he really needed the boy with him. But he chose not to bring Taehyung with him because he knew better than to make Taehyung suffer by staying with his parents for a month. He couldn't see him hurting any more.

Jungkook smiled, "It's so good to see you too Dad."

He then looked in the direction of his mother and bowed, and in her eyes he saw something that resembled sympathy. As if Mrs. Jeon was feeling bad for him, and he knew why. He felt like his mother saw right through him, right through the fake smile he had on his face. And it made him uncomfortable, so he immediately looked away.

That's when he saw another lady walking behind his father. He squinted his eyes to see whether he recognized her face and soon realized that he didn't. He didn't think too much of her and looked away, waiting for his father to give him further instructions on what he was supposed to do.

But, instead of talking to Jungkook, Mr. Jeon looked behind his back and urged the young lady to walk faster. Once she was standing beside him, he looked towards Jungkook and said, "Son, this is Yang Ara, our biggest shareholder Mr. Yang's daughter." Ara smiled at Jungkook with her soft, dainty features. She was a tiny looking woman. Not exactly short, but shorter than Jungkook. She had brown hair that was tied up in a bun and she wore a gown, just like Mrs. Jeon did.