Chapter Twenty Two

Start from the beginning

"Are you ready?" He asked. I nodded. Jonghyun alined his member with my hole, and pushed in slowly. I bite my lip to keep from letting the pain show. Jonghyun kissed along my neck, whispering sweet 'sorrys' over and over again. Once the pain was barebly I told him to move. He started slowly, moving in and out. I hissed in pain, tears finally falling. 

Jonghyun gave me soft pecks, trying to kiss away the pain. It started to subside, pleasure taking its place. Low mewls escaped my lips, my fingers digging into Jonghyuns back. He quickened his pace, seemingly making the pain dissapear completely.

"Ahhh...Jong...Jonghyun." I moaned shamlessly. Jonghyun dipped down to kiss me. They were short kisses full of pants and moans, but never the less, they were full of love. My moans got louder as Jonghyun got closer and closer to THAT spot. 

"AHH..." I screamed oin pleasure, arching my back and throwing my head back. "Again." Jonghyun aimed for my prostate again, hitting it over and over again. Abusing it. My nails clawed at his back. I could feel myself coming close. 

"Jjong..AHHH~ I'm clo...close." I managed

"Me...too." He groaned. He took my throbbing memeber in his hand, pumping at the passe of his thrust. I felt my stomach tightening, my nails digging into his back.

"God Jonghyun, I can't....AHhhh Jonghyun!" I screamed, coming in  his hand. Jonghyun came not long after. 

We stayed in our position long after, gaining our breath back and just starring at each other. There was nothing but pure love in Jonghyuns eyes. 

"I love you Jonghyun." He smiled down at me.

"God Kibum, I love you so much." Jonghyun said, placing a gentle kiss on my lips.

"The hell you better!" Jonghyun pulled back and I smirked at him. "I like it when you call me Kibum." I said in a nicer tone. He smiled at me, then glanced at the clock, his smile dropping from his face. 

"Shit shit shit!" He scrambled off the bed, trying to find some clean clothes.

"And just where the hell are you going?" I glared at him. "You can not be seriously leaving me me after that!"

"I have to meet Taemin." He said, jumping to pull on some pants. 

"Right, at 1:40 in the morning?" He steped back to my bed, taking my hands. 

"Kibum, you know I still have a job I have to do." I pulled my hands from his.

"Even after everything, you're still going to do this?" I asked. I was angry. No, I was furious!

"No Kibum, no. I'm going to make sure Taemin doesn't do anything stupid. I am no longer His to control Kibum. I am yours....." I felt myself soften at his words. He kissed my forhead, then stood up. "I have to go now baby. Taemin's getting upset. I'll be back soon. Rest." I nodded and watched him dissapear into the shadows.

I hope everything goes alright.

JONGHYUNS POV

"What took you so damn long?" Taemin growled at me. He leaned against the library wall with his arms crossed and a deep frown on his face. It was currently around two in the morning. Taemin glared at me.

"I'm sorry I had to come up with and explanation for Key as to why I was going out at two in the morning. And why are you so pissed off at the world today?" He narrowed his eyes, taking a step closer.