Season 2 Chapter 33 War Prostitute

Start from the beginning

(Timeskip)

Hestia, Rin, Muller, Lili, Welf, and the rest of the Takemikazuchi Familia were outside the Entertainment District as they were being blocked by some of the Ishtar Familia members unable to enter.

Hestia: Bell, Sora, and Mikoto should be here! Let us through!

Guard 1: Goddess, do you have any proof?!

Guard 2: We're closed today. Our orders are to let no one through.

Hestia just looked at them annoyed and gritted her teeth.

Welf: This isn't a surprise, though.

Rin: As expected, they aren't letting anyone in.

Lili: It won't be that easy.

Muller, Ouka, and Chigusa then landed behind Takemikazuchi and Hestia.

Muller: Lady Hestia...

Ouka: Lord Takemikazuchi...

Hestia: How'd it go?

Muller: We were right. All the entrance are blocked off.

Chigusa: It looked like they were trying to keep someone in, instead of keeping people out.

Lili: They don't want, Master Bell, Master Sora, Lady Mikoto, or- of course- Lady Haruhime escape.

Hestia: But, Bell and Sora's chastity is in danger!

(Elsewhere)

At the Ishtar Familia Home, Phryne were completely and utterly furious that both Bell and Sora haven't been found yet.

Phryne: You haven't found the Lightning Flash and Little Rookie yet?!

Everyone other than Aisha were startled by her sudden outburst.

Aisha: What are you talking about? This only happened because you disobeyed Lady Ishtar!

Phryne: That's ridiculous! If that ugly girl there hadn't let them go, we wouldn't had this problem.

Phryne pointed at Haruhime completely pissed.

Aisha: And that's where your wrong! The Lightning Flash freed himself, and he saved the Little Rookie! Haruhime only lead them outside!

Samira: Is it that big a deal? We can wait to hand the Lightning Flash over to Lady Ishtar after the ritual tonight is over. They can't so anything to stop us. Let's just let them run.

Phryne: Don't underestimate that Lightning Flash! Even when I'm in Level Boost, I actually didn't win! The reason I won was because he was holding the Little Rookie! If he were to come here, all alone, could be the end of this Familia!!

Everyone just just stare at Phryne, and back with Sora and Bell, Sora was still waiting for Bell to gave his answer.

Sora: Well?! Answer me Bell! Is that really the kind of Hero you wanted to be?!

Bell gritted her teeth and slammed his fist to a nearby wall.

Bell: No... I don't! And that's not how it works. That's not right! That's not the Hero I wanted to be! The Heroes we looked up to weren't like that. The Hero I wanted to be...

Suddenly, his hand started glowing white, and a sound of a bell could be heard and Bell saw that his right hand was glowing white as he was charging his "Argonaut" without realizing and Sora just smirked.