No Brainer

At Robotropolis Chuck snuck around as flying Swat-Bots fly by. The moment the coast was clear, he made a run for it to a pair of goblin statues. He walked up to one, pulled the head off, and sticked a note inside the hollow body, and once the head was back in place, he headed off. Sally was looking through a pair of supped up binoculars, monitoring Sonic and Knuckles as they goofed off while dodging lasers. Sonic even found time to down a chili dog and Knuckles some grapes.

"I don't believe it! Actually, I do believe it!" Sally said annoyed and walked over to Bunnie and Dulcy. "Ohhh! Sometimes that hedgehog and echidna makes me so MAD!"

Back with Sonic and Knuckles, they kept dodging whatever the robots threw at him.

"Whoa!" they said.

"HEDGEHOG. PRIORITY ONE. HEDGEHOG. PRIORITY ONE." Flying Swat-Bot said.

They took cover inside an abandoned car, as the robots passed on by and met the others back at the safe spot.

"Waaaay cool!" he said while Sally tapped her foot. "Sorry we're late, Sal, but I hadn't-"

"Sonic, Knuckles, I cannot believe that you would jeopardize our mission for a stupid chili dog and grapes!" Sally said.

"A chili dog? Moi!?" he said then belched. "Oops..."

"Now where would I be able to find grapes?" Knuckles asked and saw purple on his gloves. "Whoops."

"Don't tell me you two forgot to check the blind drop?" Sally said.

"Ooooh-K."

"Ok what!?"

"I won't tell you I forgot to check the blind drop... Ahahaha! Chill, Sal! I'll be back in a flash!"

In seconds, he was gone to the drop off, note in hand, and back again. Then he started juggling the note around.

"Am I cool, or what?" he asked and Sally grabbed it. "Heeey!"

"Apparently not cool to Sal." Knuckles said laughing while Sonic glared at him.

"You're "what"? ...Oh my gosh, listen to this, "Cancel mission, Robotnik has moved roboticizer. When I find out where, I'll let you know."" she said.

"Man, that drags big time!"

"Oh great." Knuckles said.

"What now, Sally-girl?" Bunnie asked.

"Wait. Go back to Knothole and wait." Sally said.

"Not my best event. You guys go ahead, I've got some stuff to do!" Sonic said.

"Sonic, you're not going after another chili dog!"

"Chili dog? Moi? Heheh! Silly girl..."

At Robotnik's lair Snively was sitting in Robotnik's chair.

"And be sure to replace the paper towels with those soft ones I like!" he said.

"YES SIR." the monitor said.

"Ahhhh...decisions, decisions...."

A mechanical hand reached out and spins the chair around. Snively gasped as Robotnik pulled him out of his chair by the collar.]

"Uh...Good evening, sir!" he said.

"Listen closely, Snively. I'm leaving now to eradicate that little freedom fighter uprising in the northern frontier..." Robotnik said.

"Very good, sir."

"And while I'm away, I want you to take care of things, or you'll end up as the paperweight I always wanted... Understood!?"