Sonic's Nightmare

Sonic was running through a deserted field.

"Sonic, where were you when the brains were handed out?" Sally asked so he skid to a halt. "Huh, Sal?" he said.

At a cave interior with a collapsing bridge and Sally on the end. A Swat-bot came behind her and grabbed her, along with another lugging a portable Roboticizer.

"AHH!" Sally said with Robotnik the last to arrive grinning.

"Hang in, Sal! Here comes the hedgehog!" Sonic said then storm hits. "Ah man! Augh!"

Suddenly he slowed down.

"Mega-muck!" he said grunting trying to escape. "This is starting to tick me off! Auuggh! I'm coming, Sal... AAUUGGHH!" he said and broke free, and tumbled forward to the beginning of the bridge, and ran across it.

"SONIC! WHERE WERE YOU WHEN THE BRAINS WERE HANDED OUT!?" Sally said as the bridge collapsed.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaahh-!" Sonic yelled as the Swat-bot opened the Roboticizer, and out came a mechanical Sally.

Then he started falling.

He gasped and shot straight up out of bed.

"Man, I gotta stop eating my own cookin'." he said holding his head.

The next day Rotor was sitting at a table and Team Sonic walked up to him.

"Yo Rote, what's up?" Sonic asked.

"Same ol', same ol', Sonic, Tails, Knuckles. How 'bout you?" Rotor said as Sonic took a seat.

"I had a WILD dream this morning. You know anything about dreams?"

"Not much... Sally told me once that there usually about some kind of personal fear."

"Hmmm..."

"We don't know either." Tails said.

"It really was a crazy one though." Knuckles said.

Then Sally ran in.

"Guys- guys, Nicole just intercepted one of Robotnik's transmissions!" she said and slapped slaps Nicole on the table.

"I know it's not good news..." Sonic said.

"No, it's terrible news! Listen to this!" she said and tapped a button. "Nicole, replay intercepted transmission."

"Replaying Sally." Nicole said.

"Attention, Swat-bot unit 1, prepare chemical payload for cloud seeding. Rendezvous with cloud burster on Island of Nimbus, precisely 1200 hours. Coordinates to follow." Robotnik's recording said.

"That's all of it."

"He's gonna seed clouds with chemicals?" Rotor said.

"Toxic rain."

Sonic walked to railing and looked over Knothole.

"What's a little more toxic rain? All of Mobius is fuming with the stuff!" he asked.

"I bet it's another one of Robotnik's crummy traps." Rotor said.

Sally: You're probably right, Rotor. But we don't know for sure. If that island is inhabited, we need to warn people!" Sally said.

Sonic: Well, that's no prob. But what about dustin' Buttnik's acid rain?" Sonic asked.

Sally grinned and tapped her head.

"I have the old plan..." she said.

"No surprise there." Knuckles said.

Later Sonic, Knuckles, Sally, Antoine and Bunnie were walking up to Rotor's workshop. They walked up to a small little shed with Rotor by the side of the door.