Warp Sonic

In Robotropolis giant domelike building Sonic, Knuckles, Sally and Antoine were sneaking inside, were they got a good look at some giant machine.

"Sacre bleu! It is hu-fungus!" Antoine said.

"You mean "Humongous", Ant. Hu-mun-gus." Sonic said.

"It has to be...to handle all of Robotnik's traffic –" Sally said and gasped.

Then they ducked out of view as hovercraft flew by it landed right by the giant machine. A Swat-bot walked out to, messed with the buttons on its wrist, and then got back inside.

"What's with all the wrist-action?" Sonic asked.

"I think I know." Sally said and put on a pair of supped up binoculars, and saw a force field surrounding the machine.

Sonic, Knuckles and Antoine did the same.

"Just as I thought! An alarm grid!" she said.

"Woah! That is nasty!" Sonic said.

"I am thinking that not even a little moose can get through that thing there." Antoine said.

"A little moose? No. But a hedgehog, no prob! Where there's a hedgehog, there's a way."

Knuckles snickered.

Then they threw down a set of ropes and climbed down to a catwalk, where Antoine almost fell off.

"Oh MY!" he said struggling and grunted to get back up, as Sally pulled out Nicole.

"Nicole, boot up holographic overlay!" she said.

"Proceeding, Sally. Overlay complete." Nicole said.

"Color code each square and increase to five times normal size." she said as the barrier started changing before their eyes. "Are you sure you can get through there, Sonic?"

"Come on Sally, How often is there something he can't do?" Knuckles asked.

"Sal, are you asking if I can get through there!? Sal, is the sky blue? Is dirt dirty? Do bears-" Sonic said.

"Sorry I asked." Sally said.

"Juice and jam time!" he said and tore through the barrier with ease, made it to the machine and took a bow. "Thank you! Thank you! Come on guys, how 'bout a round of applause? Even a square of an applause?"

"Sonic, just the circuit interrupter ready. Nicole, scan for an injector slot."

"Scanning, Sally. Injector slot located." Nicole said.

Sonic took out a disc.

"Time to fry some of the ol' brain cells, pal!" he said and inserted the disc and the machine started malfunctioning.

"Sonic, get out of there!" Sally said and he ran back to her.

"We did it Sonic! All of Robotnik's traffic is paralyzed!"

"Then we should better be speeding?" Antoine said.

"Yeah! We'll use the tunnels!" Sonic said and they ran deeper into the mechanical maze, and found the tunnels. "Which way, Sal?"

"Go right!" Sally said but Swat-Bots were heading through that right tunnel.

"You were kidding about going right, right?"

"Right." Sally said.

"You meant left, right!?" Knuckles said.

"R-Right!"