Sonic BOOM

12/4/20-2/26/20

A small flying robot was going around Robotropolis. A green shuttle-like robot crossed paths with the robot and another one following it building's side. It approached an entrance to the building while a scout vessel flew by. The robot entered the building and landed on a rotating platform. The platform rapidly declined down a shaft, with a display showing floor numbers. Once it reached 51, a door opens and it drives through. Entering an industrial-like complex, it approaches another shuttle-like robot, this one yellow.

"All secure." Shuttle Robot said and they went their separate ways, with the camera following the yellow one.

Then it entered a hatch.

Nearby, through a shaft, Sonic was rushing along when he stopped and looked back and whispered loudly.

"Come on! Come on! Get the old legsky out guys." he whispered loudly and Knuckles, Antoine and Cat slowly caught up to, out of breath. "I'm waiting!" she said and looked out a vent beside him and saw the green robot from earlier come. "Chill! Swatbot!"

They stood to the side as the vent opened. Using its arm, the bot shone a light into the shaft and looked around. After some time, the Swatbot stopped and opened its main glass compartment, revealing Sally.

"Hi guys." Sally said and Sonic looked over as she left the robot.

"Bout time, Sal. You ready?" he said.

"Ready!" she said.

"Okay guys, let's do to it. Cat, Antoine, you guys cover our backs. Any bots show up, give us the signal. Any questions?"

"Yes, I have a question. What if..." Antoine started but was interrupted by Sonic and left the shaft.

"Cool." he said and Sonic then Knuckles dropped down to beside Sally. "I'm outta here. Let's lock-and-load Sal." he said and they walked away from the area with Cat and Antoine watching from the vent.

"Bon voyage!" Antoine said.

"Good luck!" Cat said.

Sally, Sonic and Knuckles were now back in the industrial area walk on-top of a ramp-like contraption. Above them was a large plane. Sally opened up a hatch on it, with Sonic boosting her up into it. The fuselage was full of electronics. Sonic and Knuckles were still outside, while they watched in Sally working.

"Whoa." Knuckles said.

"Man, what is all this stuff?" Sonic said.

"It's the brains of the plan." Sally said.

"And you're gonna do a little brain surgery, right?"

"More or less. First I have to break the access code, get into Robotnik's mainframe computer, and reprogram the launch data." she said and took NICOLE from one of her boots and continued to work.

"Then kaboom, these stealth butts are luncheon, yes?" Sonic asked.

"They're luncheon, yes." she said and put NICOLE, into a slot on the station she's working with. "NICOLE."

"Ready, Sally." NICOLE said.

"Access main database."

"Password, Sally."

"Run decoding program for X."

Then a holographic display appeared with a grid. Numerous password combinations appeared as NICOLE tried to determine it. then it stopped on Meteor. Sally looked at the display closely as Sonic, tapped his hands on the metal frame of the fuselage impatiently while Knuckles leaned on the top.