l e t s ~ t a l k

Heys Guys,
There is a few reasons for this, whatever you want to call it and I'm here to explain them so you can understand where I've been and what I'm up to. As many of you know this story is coming to an end soon and in fact only has 9 chapters left.
That being said I have 3 out of the 9 fully written, this not including small parts here and there and notes that have not been written up. I am so so grateful for all you readers who have lifted my spirits on multiple occasions from when I've looked and seen just how many of you read my story. In fact we are nearing it not have reached 20k!. Although this seems like I could be saying goodbye and not continuing the story, I am. Just when these last chapters are finished they will be all published at once.

At the moment I'm currently struggling. I've reached out and I am talking to my friends, but I just don't really know what I'm feeling and I don't really feel like myself at all. I'm not a big person with emotions, I rarely cry and I'm always loud and bubbly. School is a main cause to this. It is official that I leave High School for good on the 28th May. School has been always a place where I didn't mind going and I quite enjoyed it, and I would've never wanted to leave. Now, in the recent week I've cried every day due to stress, I get up in the morning and I don't want to get out of bed to do anything because the thought of school is making me physically ill and finally I cannot wait to leave.

School was always my escape, it was the place where I don't have to act grown up and mature. Whereas at home, I'm a registered young carer and the thought of having to be responsible for even more than what I am now it really freaks me out.

I loved and I do love writing, it just gets a little hard when I put my hard work in and I don't really succeed in anything else around it. I never thought in a million years that I would even get 50 views never mind over 20k views. English is not and never will be something I'm good at, so to see so many of you here and reading makes my heart swell and makes me feel like I am good at something.

So this isn't a goodbye, it's a see you later when I've sorted myself and my shit out.

Love Keira xx