t w e l v e

A/N: Hey guys, it's Keira. I just wanted to thank you all so much for reading my story and staying with me! We are coming up to 10k reads and that is just out of this world for me, I never thought anyone would read my story so to see that there is quite a lot of you I couldn't be more happy! In the next couple of chapters I was thinking about bringing new characters in, so if your a reader. Comment your name and what you look like and just watch for yourself! I will try use as many as I can as I need names for the future too;) if your understanding what I mean:)
Thank you again lovelies I love you all! xx

Alyssa woke up shortly after and was met with Charles staring straight back at her.

'We've all been worried' He stated.

'Why would you be worried?' Alyssa asked oblivious to fact she had slept all night and told no one where she was.

'Why would we be worried? Well let's see, your brother finds us tells us you ran off, no one could find you Alyssa. And this was all last night' He stood up and moved in front of her.

'I slept all night here?' Alyssa asked not to bothered.

'Yes' He huffed looking at her.

'Well I'm sorry for worrying you' Alyssa stood up and starting brushing her dress downwards to try and remove any creases from accidentally falling asleep.

'You worried all of us Alyssa, you can't just take off when you feel like it!' He raised his voice at her, she flinched backwards. This was the first time he had ever shouted or even raised his voice towards her.

'I didn't mean to, I was waiting for Simon and I fell asleep' She said quietly, not looking at his face.

'Didn't mean to? And why was you waiting for Simon?' Charles growled with jealousy.

'Reasons' Alyssa spoke shyly, she didn't want to tell him the whole marriage plan.

'Do you want to be with Simon?' He asked quietly, seeming sad.

'Simon! Do I want to be with Simon?' Alyssa laughed so hard that her cheeks started to hurt.

'Well what else am I meant to think!' Charles raised his voice yet again.

'You can think whatever you want Charles' Alyssa edged forward until she was stood in front of him.

'Well what am I supposed to think? Other than that you want to be with Sim-' Charles got cut of by lips on his own.

Alyssa pulled him in and slammed her lips onto his, Charles was shocked but deepened the kiss. The kiss probably would have led else where if they wasn't interrupted.

'Excuse you two' A cough from the doorway made both of them jump apart.

Alyssa and Charles both stared at the person who had caught them, both fearing what would happen if this was to get out. Alyssa was already to be married to Lord Berbrooke she couldn't marry Charles aswell.

'Look at you two sneaky lovebirds' Simon laughed wandering further into the room.

'Simon!' Alyssa scolded him.

'Lovebirds?' Charles looked shocked at Simon.

'Yes Charles lovebirds' Simon sniggered sitting in the chair and staring at the two flustered adults.

'We aren't in love!' Alyssa spoke up, although she was very much falling in love with him.

'Exactly! And we never will! Come on Simon! We will never be together' Charles snapped, he was just as shocked at his own words as Simon and Alyssa was.

'Yeah' Alyssa replied quietly, Simon watched both of them. Deciding that Alyssa was on the verge of tears, Simon stood up and grabbed her arm.

'I best be getting Alyssa home' He shouted to Charles dragging Alyssa out of the house.

'Wait- I- Alyssa!' Charles shouted but she was already gone, he cursed himself out at what he had just potentially just ruined.

A/N: Half way through this chapter I hit 10k reads:) thank you all! I decided to add the kiss last minute so lemme know what you think. I beg. Short chapter but I wanna update again this week.