t w e n t y t h r e e

After the birth of Charles and Alyssas twin boys, they decided to have a talk.

'I think we should talk babies' Alyssa looked at Charles who was feeding Amelie.

'What about babies my love? We've just had the twins 6 months ago' Charles chuckled looking amused at his wife.

'One more' Alyssa looked at him with stern eyes.

'One more what?' Charles looked confused back at his wife.

'One more baby and that's it' Alyssa raised her eyebrows at him.

'Ok and when can we start trying for this baby?' Charles smirked.

'Hmmm I don't know yet' Alyssa laughed.

'One more' Charles nodded.

'One more' Alyssa smiled.

~•~

Alyssa and Charles 'one more' was a beautiful baby girl who they named Diana.

Small baby Diana Eloise Devereux.

Eloise had been a massive help this pregnancy, she had took Amelie on walks when she just wouldn't settle, read books to the boys at their bedtime (which I think she enjoyed more than the boys themselves), helped Alyssa around the house and accompanied Alyssa to the very few balls she had attended which was a massive achievement for Eloise.

'Should you think she would like reading like me?' Eloise asked while rocking her newest niece.

'I don't know, you will have to introduce her too books' Charles smiled at the girl.

'I most definitely will' Eloise nodded very quickly and adamantly.

'I am sure she will love whatever as long as she is with her Auntie Eloise' Alyssa smiled.

'Well in that case she will hate balls just like me' Eloise grinned at the pair.

'Maybe, maybe not?' Charles laughed along with Alyssa at Eloise.

'Definitely not' Eloise smiled at the baby girl who was grasping her index finger with her while hand.

Alyssa and Charles watched as their youngest daughter laid in Eloise arms and as there eldest sat on her uncle 'Tony's' knee. There twin boys was napping while Violet sat near at all times reading. As they watched there children join part of the family they realized they had made it.

Marriage and Children although was the stereotype for young women and men around the world at this time and age wasn't always the way everyone went but both Alyssa and Charles knew without a doubt this is and was the right choice for them.

And there story suddenly came to a happy end, where both of them could grow old together and watch as there children chose what to do with there lives.