e l e v e n

~Continued Flashback~

That night Alyssa fell asleep in the Danbury House sitting room. Leaving her whole family, Simon, Lady Danbury and Charles worried sick. When Alyssa hadn't come home Anthony went to see if Simon had seen her, he had not. They had been out for dinner at one of Lady Danburys friends house, when Simon had not seen her they all became worried. They all resumed there search in the Bridgertons front room. None of them leaving, meaning no one knew she was at Lady Danburys waiting for them.

'Where could she be?' Violet worried.

'She cannot of gotten that far, no need to worry we will find her' Benedict spoke up leading his mother to sit down, before turning to look at Anthony concern written all across his face.

'Where would she have gone?' Simon asked.

'If I knew that I would not be sat here with you' Anthony snapped.

'Anthony!' Violet scolded him.

'Sorry mother, I'm just worried' Anthony replied apologetically.

'We all are' Lady Danbury sat down beside Violet.

'Where have we checked?' Charles quickly asked, he was worried. Really worried. He had been told that she tends to run when scared or worried. And this seems to be a repeat of what happened when she fled after her father died, another piece of information he had learnt from young Eloise.

'Everywhere'  Anthony sighed putting his head in his hands.

'No, not everywhere' Benedict sat up.

'Do you know something young man?' Lady Danbury looked at him puzzled.

'I do apologize for what I'm about to say but you all say you know her but you did not seem to think to search where you live'  Benedict looked between Simon and Lady Danbury before turning to Charles.

Charles jumped up and sped towards the door, jumping in the carriage they had come to the Bridgertons in and telling the driver to take him home.

The ride was only short as he had told the driver to drive faster multiple times. He needed to know if she was there or not.

The carriage pulled up and he jumped out nearly loosing his footing, but regaining his posture he walked into the house as a very quick speed. When he reached the sitting room a sigh of relief left his mouth when he saw Alyssa sat with her head rested on the wall next to the chair.

She was safe he thought to himself.

A/N: Only a short chapter as I was stuck at how to finish ten, so I split into two:) Lemme know what should happen with the whole Berbrooke thing:)