Chapter 16 - The love shot

Same warning guys, if you're sensible to violence, please, skip the bloody parts.

At the sight of Bakugou, anger came in, and Izuku Midoriya left. Now, Venom only had anger, hate, and revenge in his mind. Bakugou looked behind him, and his heart dropped to his stomach at the sight of Kirishima. Tears started to drop from his eyes, but he quickly regained his posture. He started walking towards Venom, lifting his hands up, as he made little explosions.

-Deku... -Bakugou's eyes pierced onto Venom's, and his jaw was clenched, but Venom simply walked behind Kirishima's chair.

-Ah-ah, don't come any closer, dear. -Venom warned, as he placed a gun on Kirishima's head. Bakugou freezed on his spot. -And stop calling me that. When will you learn I don't like that? -Venom grabbed a knife, and stabbed it in Kirishima's thigh.

-Fuck! You mother– Venom tilted his head at his words. -Ok, ok, Listen... Venom. -Venom showed a little smile of satisfaction. -Please, just, let Kirishima go, ok? You can do whatever you want with me. I won't resist, I swear. I-I don't have a phone, so I can't call anyone. Please, just, let him go. Please. -Venom walked around Kirishima, and stood in front of Bakugou. He lifted his arm, and punched Bakugou. He stumbled a little, but stood up straight, and looked at Venom.

-Wow, you really aren't resisting Kacchan. -He threw another punch on Bakugou's ribs. -Good boy. -Venom wiped his cheek, leaving a blood stain from Kirishima on his face. Bakugou was holding his ribs, and Venom held him by the neck, and kicked his stomach with his knee over, and over again.

Bakugou gagged, and screamed in pain. Kirishima heard, and finally woke up. He looked around, and found the scene.

-Hey! Hey! Stop! -Kirishima started calling Venom, but he didn't listen, and kept hitting Bakugou, who looked up to him, with a relieved look, seeing that Kirishima was okay. -Midoriya, stop! -Screaming hurt, a lot, but Kirishima kept shouting.

-That's not... -Venom spoke as he kicked Bakugou, who was now on the floor. -My fucking... -He held Bakugou's hair, pulling his head backwards, and kicked his jaw with his knee. -Name! -Bakugou fell onto the floor, panting, and Venom was also breathing heavily. Venom crouched, and looked at Bakugou.

-You really like him, don't you? -Bakugou looked at him surprised, but quickly nodded his head. -You love him? -Bakugou kept nodding his head as he mumbled.

-Yes, yes, so much. - Venom looked at him for a few seconds.

-Damn, I'm kinda changing my mind now. -Bakugou looked at him hopeful. -Killing you won't be enough... Yeah, definitely not. On the contrary. I'd be doing you a favor, ending your miserable, and pathetic life... I'll just do it even more miserable. -Bakugou changed his expression to a worried one, as Venom smiled widely, and turned around, pointing at Kirishima with his gun.

-Wait, no! No! -Bakugou tried to stop Venom, but he didn't listen, and fired two shots that landed on Kirishima's leg. -Fuck! No! Please! -Bakugou shut his eyes, and kept screaming, as he heard Kirishima's screams. Venom walked next to Kirishima's side.

-Hey, hey, babe, I'm okay. -Kirishima said between pants. Venom simply looked at him seriously.

-Of course you're not. -He pressed his gun on the left side of Kirishima's ribs.

Bakugou looked up at Kirishima, who's face looked terrified, but when he locked eyes with Bakugou's, the fear in his eyes disappeared, and showed him a tender smile. Now Bakugou was the one with fear in his wide opened eyes, as a gunshot bounced on the walls of the room.

I-... I'm so sorry guys.