Chapter 3 - USJ

Everyone was now in the arena, wearing their hero suits. Aizawa said that the victims were already hidden, of course Izuku already knew where they were, because as the villain, he supposedly hid them. But honestly, they picked such an obvious place. The teachers put the victims at the top of a building. If Izuku was really the villain, he'd hid them in the mountains. He's seen that there are a lot of caves up there, so it would be a pretty good place.

-Ok guys, whoever is the villain, should step out, and give up, it's the right thing to do. -Said Iida while swinging his arm, which annoyed Izuku to the bones.

-Nobody's gonna do that idiot, the villain's job is to stop us. -Said Bakugou, almost screaming. As usual.

-Ok, well then, we should make a plan to find the victims, and in the way, we'll find out the impostor, right? -Said Uraraka, trying to calm everyone down. Kirishima took a step forward.

-Yeah, good idea Uraraka, ok so, what's your plan? -There was a long silence. -You don't have one, do you? -Asked Kirishima, to which Uraraka quickly shook her head.

-I have one. -Izuku took a step forward.

-God, I swear Deku, if this is another one of your nerdy ass plans I'm– Bakugou interrupted him, to which Izuku almost exploded with anger, but he contained himself, speaking calmly.

-No Kacchan, it's actually pretty simple, if you can't keep up with it, then I don't think it has to do with the plan, but with you. -Bakugou was about to start screaming, but Kirishima quickly calmed him down. Izuku continued with a happy smile on his face, ignoring Bakugou. -We should divide into teams, and go look in different places, pretty simple, right? -Izuku laughed innocently. -If you find the victims use your quirks to give some sort of sign, for example, Kaminari-kun could cause a big thunder, indicating us that his team has found the victims, or Todoroki-kun could make a big spike of ice towards the sky, so we could come back to the center. -Everybody nodded.

They all splited into 5 teams of four. Izuku was with Shoto, Tsuyu, and Uraraka. This way, he could get rid of everyone easily, starting with his own team.

They decided to first go to the water area. On the way Izuku was thinking of what he could do. Maybe drown them? No, he'd get expelled. Izuku's thoughts got interrupted when Shoto spoke.

-Let's go to the boat, they're probably there. I'll build us a path. -Said Shoto as he stepped at the edge of the water, making a long spike of ice run across, till it reached the boat that floated quietly in the middle of the water. Izuku simply admired him for a few seconds, but then, all four started to walk on the ice towards the boat.

When they reached there, they looked all over the boat, but didn't find the victims. They were in the front of the boat discussing where they should go next. Izuku simply turned around, and looked over the edge of the boat, to find a chain that led to the anchor, at the bottom. At his side there was a rope lying on the floor.

Tsuyu, Uraraka and Shoto were talking when they heard a loud clang. they quickly turned around, and Izuku was shining green, holding the chain and the anchor. He quickly threw the anchor at them, making it wrap the chain around them. All three of them fell, and Izuku grabbed the chain, and dragged them inside the cabin of the boat. He then went outside to get the rope, and came back. He kneeled down, and tied Uraraka's hands together behind her back.

-It would be troublesome if you simply lifted the anchor with your quirk and escaped... So you're not touching it. -Izuku gripped the rope tightly, which made Uraraka flinch in pain. -And Todoroki-kun. -Shoto was looking at Izuku with anger. -I'm sorry, I'll make it up to you at lunch. -He winked before standing up, and leaving the cabin, and going to the next team.

He was climbing up the mountains, when he found two teams: Iida, Ojiro, Kirishima, Sato, Koda, Shoji, Jiiro, and Sero. But, long story short, Izuku basically trapped them in a cave. If they worked together, they could escape, but at least, it saved Izuku some time.

He was walking through the forest, and he had to admit that he didn't expect to see another team there: Mineta, Tokoyami, Aoyama, and Denki. He was approaching them with his hands in his pockets, and Denki realized, so he smiled and waved happily at him.

-Hey, Midoriya! Where's your team? -He asked, which only made Izuku think that he didn't have a brain. At all. So he decided to be nice, and tell him the truth, and with a smile, he spoke.

-In the boat, chained up! -Denki's smile slowly faded away, before Tokoyami pushed him aside, and ordered Dark Shadow to catch him, making an enormous dark bird emerge from Tokoyami's chest. But Izuku catched him with ease, and hit it against the ground like a whip, making Tokoyami also fall down, and hit his head, falling unconscious.

Denki was next, but Izuku knew he couldn't directly attack him, or he'd get electrocuted. But he also knew he couldn't electrocute his partners, so for now, he was completely useless.

Aoyama shot out his laser, which Izuku simply dodged, and ran in circles, until eventually, he gave Aoyama such a bad stomach ache, he almost threw up.

Mineta was simply throwing balls randomly with his eyes closed. So Izuku walked up to him, lifted him up, and threw him far away through the forest.

Now it was just Denki and Izuku again. He ran up to Izuku, ready to punch him, but he simply dodged him, making Denki trip, and while he was falling, Izuku simply hit him hard in the back of his neck, knocking him out. He looked at Aoyama, who was whimpering, holding his stomach on the floor, so he simply decided to leave him there. Now there was only one team left. Bakugou's team.

Damn, I'm excited for next part! It'll be out soon!