Chapter 6 - That one cherry blossom tree

Back in highschool

As soon as he came out of the infirmary, Izuku made himself to the back of the school, where he saw Shoto under the cherry blossom tree, leaning against the trunk.

Izuku admired the view from afar. How perfect Shoto looked, sitting down, reading a book, as pink petals flew across the air.

Izuku's thoughts were interrupted when Shoto looked up to him. He smiled, and approached him.

-Hey. -Izuku waved, and Shoto smiled, which made him blush. -Sorry I'm late, I was at the infirmary.

-It's alright. -Said Shoto, and Izuku sat down beside him.

-What are you reading? -Asked Izuku looking at the book Shoto was holding. He looked down, and showed him the cover.

-Mina forced me to read Harry potter when I told her I haven't read it. -Izuku laughed.

-Where are you at in the book? -Shoto looked down, and started reading aloud.

-"Now, if you two don't mind, I'm going to bed, before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed, or worse expelled." -Shoto chuckled a bit, which made Izuku's heart melt. Suddenly, he realized that Shoto didn't have anything to eat.

-Your lunch? -Asked Izuku.

-Ah, I forgot my money in the dorm. -Izuku smiled to himself, and got something out of his bag.

-Good, I came prepared. -Izuku handed Shoto a cup, to which he blushed, surprised when he saw what it was.

-Soba? -Izuku smiled brightly.

-You said you like it, right? -Shoto raised his head and looked at him.

-Yeah, at the beginning of the year. -Shoto looked down at the cup, and blushed again. -I'm surprised you remember. -Midoriya then got his own lunch out of his bag, pork cutlet bowl. The two of them sat quietly while they ate. Izuku broke the silence.

-Hey, Todoroki-kun. -Shoto looked up at him, as he slurped his noodles. -You know I like you, right? -Shoto didn't look surprised at all.

-Well yeah. -Izuku looked up at him blushing. -If you didn't like me, we wouldn't be friends, right? -Izuku looked at him for a second, before slapping his own forehead.

-No, Todoroki-kun, I mean, I'm in love with you. -Izuku spit out as fast as he could. There was a long silence, but he didn't dare to look up at Shoto, so continued with his head down. -Yes, even though I'm a man, and I get if you don't want to be with me, cause we're guys.

-Midoriya... -Shoto simply looked at him shocked.

-But I couldn't help it. -Izuku continued. -I thought I liked Uraraka, but then I started admiring you so much, and-

Izuku was interrupted when Shoto grabbed his jaw, turning him around, and leaving a tender kiss on his lips. Izuku simply looked at him.

-Todo– -He tried to speak, but Shoto interrupted him once again, locking their lips. This time, Izuku closed his eyes and kissed him back, placing his hands on Shoto's shoulders.

As if the world was watching, a breeze shaked the flowers from the tree, making the petals fall. The scene was simply perfect.

I- ªªªªªª. I had so much fun writing this chapter!!! Tododeku fans, come get your serotonin!!! Hope you liked it!!! I think I'll take longer to publish the next chapter, sorry! :(