Chapter 8 - Dropping All Might figurines

18+...

Ha! I'm kidding, I'm not even 18! Everyone's welcome here! This is sexual education lmao.

Oh, and before we start, as I was writing this, a song was in my head that fit with the whole vibe, so Imma leave it down there, somewhere, for you guys. 

Yes it's a BTS song, I know I have the best taste lmao.

Back in highschool.

Izuku was on his bed, thinking about two things: the fight with Bakugou, and the kiss with Shoto. He was thinking how he punched him merciless, and how he enjoyed it. He was thinking about Shoto's lips, and how he enjoyed them. Yesterday was a pretty good day for Izuku. He stayed on the thought of the kiss. It was his first kiss. But now, it was troublesome, because it made Izuku wonder, what were they now? What did that kiss mean?

As if the universe was reading his mind, a knock on the door made Izuku stand up, and open the door, revealing a blushed Shoto.

-Hey, Midoriya. -Izuku simply looked at him shocked by his presence. -You forgot this yesterday. -He looked down, and found his school jacket.

-Oh... Thank you. -The thought of Shoto coming to Izuku's dorm, just to return a jacket, made him sad.

-I was gonna give it back to you yesterday, but, I don't know why I kept it longer... I'm sorry. -Izuku's face turned bright red.

-Ah, i-it's fine, really! -Izuku said, panicking. Shoto looked behind him, to his dorm, and then back at Izuku.

-Can I come in? -Izuku looked at him for what seemed like forever, until Shoto snapped him out of it. -Midoriya?

-Oh, y-yeah! Sure! Come in. -Izuku opened the door for him. They sat down in this bed, and started a conversation easily. Oh and while they talk, I just wanted to point out that it's currently Saturday, that's why they're not in school.

Suddenly, Izuku silently stood up, and looked the other way, because he didn't dare to look at Shoto.

-Hey Todoroki-kun. -Izuku was trying to spit out as many words as possible. -Are we dating? Like... Are we in a relationship? -There was a long silence, until Shoto turned Izuku around from behind.

-Of course. -Izuku blushed for the thousand time today. -If we weren't dating, I wouldn't have kissed you. I mean, unless you don't want a relatio–

-NO NO! It's fine! -Izuku answered quickly, to which Shoto smiled, and left a soft peck on his lips. He looked at Izuku's green eyes, and somehow, couldn't get enough. This time, he grabbed his face and kissed him passionately. Shoto shoved his tongue into Izuku's mouth needly. Izuku barely managed to pull back.

-Todoro– Izuku pushed Shoto by his chest a little, but he didn't let him speak, and he crashed his lips with his once again. He pushed Izuku to the desk, making his All Might figurines fall. He lifted him up, and seated him on the little table, grabbing him by the thighs, as they both catched their breaths. Shoto didn't waste any more time, and kissed him again, as his hand slipped under Izuku's shirt. He tried to grab his hand, and get it out, but Shoto gripped him tighter, as his other hand went up his thigh.

-Hey wai– But Izuku didn't finish his sentence when he felt Shoto caress him between his legs. He gasped surprised.

-Stop? -Shoto asked Izuku, teasing him, as his hand moved up and down. -If you want me to stop just tell me. -His movements became slower as he spoke. -Fuck. Do you want me to stop, or not? -It seemed he also was impatient. Izuku gained strength, and quickly shook his head, while he gripped Shoto's shoulders, as his movements became fast again.

A million thoughts and emotions filled Izuku's head, as he groaned and moaned. His eyes clouded with lust, looked up towards the ceiling, as he approached climax. But he got extremely angry when a voice through the school speakers filled the rooms and the hallways of the school.

-Izuku Midoriya, please come to the principal's office. -Shoto's hand stopped, and the feeling slowly drifted away. Izuku placed his head on Shoto's shoulder, annoyed.

-I'm sorry. -He said embarrassed, but Shoto lifted his head.

-It's fine. -He whispered before he pecked his lips. -You should be going now. -Shoto didn't bother to ask why he was going to talk to the principal, since he already knew it was about Izuku's behavior towards Bakugou yesterday.

Izuku stood up, and opened the door, saying bye to Shoto, as he headed to the principal's office.

Lkfjasfljanlkfjljf it was a RIDE to write this... I had fun :3. Once again, thanks for reading! I won't be uploading as fast as before, because of fucking school arghhhh. But I'll try, and do my best! Thanks again!!! <3