Chapter 5 - Greeny?

Present day.

Green Venom was sitting in the middle of a room. He was thinking. Thinking. Thinking. Suddenly, he punched the floor, cracking it.

-DAMN IT! -He screamed in anger. -I could've killed him... I COULD'VE KILLED HIM! -His voice cracked at the thought of Bakugou. He sighed. -And Todoroki. What the hell was that look on his face? Does he not love me anymore? I love him. -Venom stayed a few minutes with his head in his hands, until he felt a weight on his shoulders from behind.

-Greeny!!! -Venom rolled his eyes as he recognized the voice, and grabbed the person's hands, taking them off his shoulders.

-Greeny? What's up with that nickname, Toga? - The blondy sat down beside him.

-It sounds cuter! It matches someone as cute as you! -Toga looked at him, mesmerized and blushed. -Hey, hey, I was wondering, if we could get something to eat later! You know, a dat–

-Jesus, Toga, don't you remember? -Dabi entered the room, and approached them with his hands in his pockets. -He likes someone else. Don't you little brother-in-law? -He said teasingly. To this, Toga looked at Venom with sad, puppy eyes.

-No! Greeny!!! Is it that half and half dude? -Whined Toga as she shook Venom's arm. -Its him, isn't he? The cherry blossom tree boy?

-Still not over him? -Asked Shigaraki, also entering the room next to Kurogiri.

-He visited me a couple days ago. -Said Venom. -He brought some friends.

-Hey Venom, why don't you join us? -Suggested Dabi. -You don't even have a place to stay. -He continued, looking around.

-Oh, and you do? -Venom replayed.

-Well at least we have a bar. -Dabi said angrily. -You're living in abandoned buildings.

-Oh please, that bar got destroyed when you kidnapped Kacchan. -Venom scoffed.

-Ah, didn't you hear? We have a new one now. -Shigaraki continued. -You should come sometime, Kurogiri has the best alcohol. -Kurogiri's eyes arched, in a way that it formed a smile. -Oh wait, you're just 18, still underage. -Everyone started laughing.

-Nah, he'll probably stay here, and miss my little brother. -Dabi chuckled.

-Is he that obsessed with him? -Asked Toga sadly.

-Oh yeah. -Answered Dabi. -I remember he was drunk once and he started telling me about Shoto, it was hilarious. -His voice went high pitched, and started mocking Venom. -"I remember our first date. It was under that one cherry blossom at the back of the school." -Everyone else started to laugh, but Venom simply stood up, and left the room.

I almost cried during this, lmao. Anyway, next chapter will be up in no time!