»𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞«

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾
"𝒪𝓊𝓇 𝑔𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝒿𝑜𝓎 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝑔𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓇𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓅𝓈 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝓈."
≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Angst🖤🥀

Sometimes, we just have to let go

We just have to leave them.

You touched your arms as the wind brushed your skin, the wind blew the white long dress that you're wearing.

You immediately felt how cold the breeze was, without him... It was cold without Severus.

He hated you for leaving him, who wouldn't right? The one that you truly loved left you because she was involved in a fixed marriage, and you couldn't do anything to stop it.

Severus hated himself too, he can't fight for the ones he love.

You haven't noticed that the unshed tears from your eyes already fell, you still love him. You married Sirius Black, the guy that was involved in the fixed marriage.

But months later, he cheated. He was not satisfied, well who wouldn't be when all you do everyday is to cry inside your bedroom. Blaming yourself that you left Severus for the man you don't really love.

You sighed and wept the tears away, you have to move on. (Y/n), you have to.

The sun was just about to set but you were hella tired because of thinking a lot so you decided to go back to the your house or just eat outside, but as you turned around your heart beat stopped.

You saw Severys with another girl, they were laughing together. Their hands were intertwined, they look damn happy. You even saw a ring on the girl's ring finger, engagement ring huh? Or are they married?

You stared at the girl's face, those doll like emerald eyes, her  red hair fell straight down her shoulders, her pointed nose, her thin and rosy lips, and her fair skin. She has a great body too, well... You thought that you're nowhere near her.

She's too perfect. Like a greek goddess.

"Hey, Lily. Wait for me!" He laughed. Oh how you missed that laugh of his.

I wonder how Severus fell for her. Thinking about it made your heart ache, unshed tears was again on the corner of your eyes. You looked up, hoping that it won't fall.

It was too late.

Your tears fell, and you felt miserable. That you're here, divorced, unhappy and still in love with Severus who's already married and happy.

You're here, unloved. And you're seeing the one that you love, love someone else. They're obviously in love with each other. You felt weak. Fucking weak.

You were involved in a fixed and dreary marriage, you left Severus. And now that Severus found someone who he deserves, it breaks your heart.

It breaks your heart, he moved on? Did that girl helped him to? Did she fulfilled his wants and needs? Was he really satisfied having that girl beside her? Was he?

You ran away from them, you hurriedly went inside the elevator and pushed the button. As the elevator goes up, your tears fell like waterfalls. You can't help it. Nobody could.

You entered your room and you sat on the bed and cried your feelings out.

"Why are they even here?" You brushed your hair and placed it behind your ears. "Destiny? Or was it coincidence? Was it a sign for me to open my eyes? Dammit!" You sighed and slammed yourself on the bed.

Your eyes were sore because of crying, it hurts. But your heart hurts more as hell. Your stomach started to crumble so you decided to eat, you didn't mind seeing them there. All you have to do is to not look at them. Simple.

You went to the restaurant downstairs and luckily they were not there, maybe they already ate? 'Shush, (y/n)! It's not the time to think about them.'

After eating, you immediately went to the elevator so you wouldn't bump into them. But as the elevator was closing, you saw Severus who was staring at you with his eyes tenderly looking at you.

Your eyes went wide. And again, your heart beat stopped and hell the butterflies inside your stomach went wild.

Your breathing hitched, it still is even though the elevator's already closed.

You went inside your room, dumbfounded. He didn't looked shocked. Why? You tried to remember if you once encountered him.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

You went out of the car and saw the name of the resort and hotel. The name was West Sea Luxury Resort and Hotel, it has the initials of the..maybe the owner of this? It says 'S.T.S & L.S' in gold italic letters. You were wondering if it wad really Severus Snape who owned this hotel. But still you decided to check in.

You went to your veranda, the wind blew. The white sheer curtain danced as the wind continued to blow, your hair flew on your face. Carefully placing it behind your ears. You saw Severus standing at the shore, seriously staring the peaceful sea.

"Please, tell me do I have a chance?" You whispered.

You suddenly saw Lily running to Severus and hugged him behind the back, a smile crept on to Severus' face. A tear escaped from your eye, wait no- tears.

Tears escaped from your eyes.

You really have to move on. Because he already loves someone else, and it's not you.