»𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐«

*Unedited*

—————–––—————–––

"The concept of marriage still scares me"

—————–––—————–––

Breakups are painful. But they are excruciating when the two people in concern have to live under the same roof.

Severus tried to avoid Y/N  as much as possible, sometimes skipping meals or having them at odd hours. Y/N tried the same tactics in attempts to run into him, for no amount of banging on his door, no amount of pleading to talk to him for once - just once - would allow her any access.

At times when her ego momentarily overpowered her self-suffering, she wondered if he indeed had a heart of ice.

But then she'd remember all the times that they had spent together, all the times that Severus had made her feel like she was his queen, all the times that they had promised to be together, the times when she had lied to him, the time when she had shattered his hope, the dreadful time when she had forced him to remember all of his memories from the past.

Of all the people in the Manor, Lucius was the only one who showed her no sympathy. Even though she was surprised at first, she eventually realized that it was probably because of you hurting his best friend. At least it gave her some insight into why Lucius wasn't willing to help her. Or so she believed.

So, it did not surprise her when everyone gathered to chalk out a plan, but the Senior Malfoy was nowhere to be seen.

Maybe Severus needs him more than I do. Obviously he does.

"Lock them up in a room. Let them blow off some steam," Bellatrix's voice startled her.

"Awful idea," you retorted, "And he can easily apparate his way out of there"

"How about a quiet date?" Narcissa suggested.

"Can't," you scratched it off, "It'll remind him of our last one."

Lord Voldemort was next, yes even the dark lord was in on this. He might not admit this out loud be he indeed ships the couple.  "I can send you off to a fake mission. Pretend that you died. He'll realise how much he needs you."

"Lie to apologise for lies?" (Y/N) asked. "No offense my lord, but I think that will just hurt him more."

"I'd say leave them alone," Alecto Carrow spoke . "Let them figure it out on their own. If Severus finds anyone else intervening, he'll bolt right away."

"She's right," Amycus agreed.

It was odd, you  thought, to watch the wizarding world's darkest deatheaters carefully laying out plans to restore a wilted relationship. It was emotional, overwhelming and funny all at the same time.

"I can't believe we are actually doing this!" You groaned from behind your hands.

"Doing what?" Bellatrix looked confused.

"This!" You spread your arms. "A round-table conference for fixing my love-life!"

"Oh, I'm sorry! Would you have rather preferred the garden?" Bellatrix quipped. "And the table's a rectangle, technically."

"Bella!" Narcissa shushed her, and then turned to you, "When did Rodolphus say he was going to bring him?"

"At around 5. But he strictly told me not to keep my hopes high."

"Don't worry. He'll probably stupefy him and carry him if needed.," Narcissa assured you.

"That's exactly what I'm worried about," you returned a nervous smile.