»𝟕 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬«

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾
𝐼 𝒹𝒾𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊
𝐼 𝓁𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝓂𝓎 𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒
≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾𝐼 𝒹𝒾𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝐼 𝓁𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝓂𝓎 𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

7 days. You had 7 days left to live. 7 days.

"No no no! You're lying!" You screamed at the doctors. "You're lying!"

"Y/n I know this is tough but-" the doctor said trying to reassure me.

"SHUT UP! Get out! GET OUT!" You screamed throwing a pillow at the doctors scrambling to get out.

You sobbed into your knees, tugging at your hair. You shouted and flailed and beat your pillow sobbing your eyes out.

"It's all bullshit! I'm not gonna die! I cant die!" You locked yourself in your hospital room, not being able to handle the world right now.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"Severus! Wait up!" You shouted running after him. He turned around to see you out of breath jogging to him.

"Oh, hurry up!" he said

You were always short of breath, which was a side to the disease that hit you like a tidal wave.

"You're out of shape. You need to hit the gym y/n."said Severus

"No gyms, I'm too lazy for that." You waved it off and began walking. You rambled on about a book you read while walking to school. He smiled softly at you, when you were interested in something, he thought you were adorable. He noticed that you had a lot more doctors appointments in the past couple of months.

You always had a hospital band on, but he thought it was like your appendix or something.

He couldn't even fathom the worst. Something simple to subdue his panic was fine. Something simple.

Minutes turned to hours, hours turned to days. And as the days flew by, you tried to make the most of everyday.

You spent every waking minute with your friends, having the most fun ever.

Before you knew it, sixth days had passed, and the seventh  day was already here.

It snuck up on you with such stealth that your world came crashing down when you realized the date.

You sat in class, your leg bouncing at an inhuman rate. You should've took the day off, but you couldn't just disappear without saying good bye.

But you were determined to do one thing before you passed. Severus felt that something was off. For some reason he didn't want to leave your side. He had to keep you safe from whatever he felt was coming.

He could feel it in his gut that you were going to slip away from him at any moment.

You were walking through the halls with Severus, Lucius, Narcissa and Bellatrix when you felt your throat close. The wind was knocked from you and you couldn't breathe.

You began clawing at your neck and wheezing, trying to get air in your lungs. You fell into a coughing fit, everyone stopping and crowding around you.

You coughed into your hand, droplets of blood falling.

"C-call Madam Pomfrey!" You choked out falling to the floor.

You black out, blood pouring out like tears from your mouth. Severus panicked and fell to your side,

"YOU FUCKING HEARD HER! CALL MADAM POMFREY YOU IDIOTS!" He shouted cradling your head in his arms. He caresses your face and whispered little thing, "it's gonna be ok. Just hang on tight Y/n."

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

They took you away on a table and Severus paced back and forth as you laid still on the hospital bed. They pulled you in to feel your heartbeat, attaching the monitor and checking your vitals.

Under your state, you could barely hear him screaming, "Please don't leave me"

The hours passed and he never left your side, squeezing your hand with a deadly grip. "Hold on, I still want you. Come back, I still need you. Let me take your hand, I'll make it right. I swear to love you all my life. I don't wanna let go. I know I'm not that strong, but I just wanna hear you saying 'baby, let's go home.' Let's go home. I just wanna take you home." He studied you under the oxygen mask, the moniter slowing.

"Come back Y/n don't go out on me!" He shouted.

You ever so slightly squeezed his hand and your breath got rigid. You tired to give him a sign, you tried to shout out that you loved him. You tried to dig your way through the thick black liquid holding you under. You clawed and tried, you just wanted to give him a sign! "Severus!" You cried out into the endless abyss. But the words never left your mouth. The monitor beeped slower, longer intervals between beeps. His eyes widened at the monitor and he yelled for doctors,

"GET IN HERE AND SAVE HER!!"

"Don't go, don't go, don't go! Why didn't you tell me! Y/n!" Severus said panicking.

The doctors rushed in at the commotion and grabbed the defibrillators. They got ready to use them just in case.

Beep.... Beep....... Beep.............

The little bar when flat and the sound of you flatlining whined throught the room. The doctors got right into it, using cpr and shocking you. Your body jolted with each shock,
"CLEAR!"

"Save her! SAVE HER!" Severus said while crying softly

"Y-young man, YOUNG MAN! It's too late." The doctors said

"YOU GUYS ARE SHIT DOCTORS!! IF YOU WONT SAVE HER I WILL!!" He lunged, bound to do something, he didn't know what but he had to do something!

"She only had 7 days! We couldn't save her!"