𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐫

You were walking home from a long day at work. It had really sucked people were just horrible to you today. And sometimes you wondered if it was really worth the small paycheck you got every week. 

 Suddenly someone grabbed you and threw you down an alley and you fell on the concrete scraping one of your knees. You turned around to see a guy hold a knife walk towards you.

 "Hand over your money," he snarled. Shaking you pulled everything out of your wallet and handed it to him and he snatched it from you. "The jewelry now!" He yelled. You carefully took of you earrings  and bracelets. "The necklace now!" He said. 

"My necklace?" You stuttered moving you hand to it. "But its my mother its all I have left-" 

 He screamed" give it!"waving the knife around widely. 

"no." You said quivering. He snarled, ripped it off your neck and raised the knife. You raised you arms protecting your face and waiting for the knife to enter your stomach. 

 Instead you heard a thud and you carefully lowered you arms to see the guy who robbed you on the ground and a guy standing over him. 

Your rescuer had long black hair.. He looked over at you. "You alright?" He asked. 

"He took my mothers necklace," you trembled "its all I have left of her," His eyes softened like he understood. He went through the guys pockets finding your jewelry and your wallet. He handed those to you and you put them in your purse. Then he hand you your necklace. 

"Thank you so much!" You said. Putting it back around your neck. "I'm y/n by the way." 

"Severus," he said curtly. "Severus," you said 

He just kinda stood there and blurted "can I give you my number?" You looked at him weirdly. He pulled out his phone and mumbled "Albus said when you would like to see a person again you say that," 

"Oh," you smiled"Oh of course, let me show you how to put it in." You showed him how and put his number into your phone.

"I'll call you tomorrow pick me up around 5" You said winking. You then left him speechless smiling a little as he looked at your number in his phone.