»𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐«

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾
𝒮𝒶𝒹𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝒻𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒
≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾𝒮𝒶𝒹𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝒻𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

A few weeks has passed since you encountered Severus with his, probably wife Lily.

But you haven't moved on, even a single bit. 

"Why do I have to experience this shitty feeling?" You sighed and laid back on your swivel chair. 

After you went to Severus' resort for a week, your boss from the ministry has sent you to this more isolated place near the sea, you were absolutely glad with that since the waves relaxes you a lot, and that you will never see Severus with his wife again, or so you thought. 

You went outside the hotel where your office is and went to the shore, you held onto your dress as the cold breeze blew. 

"I feel so bitter like why don't I have a boyfriend to warm me up in this kind of situation?" You rolled your eyes. 

You were about to dip your feet to the water when suddenly a kid bumped into you causing the both of you to fall on the ground.

"That hurts..."  You opened your eyes and saw a cute little kid, he has this black eyes, black hair that looks so soft and a smile that...  That is the same with Severus'.

You weren't ready for it, tears are slowly filling up your eyes and the smile that you're looking at completely banishes as the tears flow into your cheeks.

"M-miss are you okay?" He asked in a very gentle tone. 

You sniffed and wiped the tears away, you smiled at the kid to assure him that you're fine. 

"Yes, I-I'm okay." He smiled and nodded cheerfully. 

"That's good! Because I don't want anyone to cry, my daddy taught me that if a lady cries, you should give them a hug! Now, can I hug you?" He opened his cute little arms wide and flashed his adorable smile at you. 

You chuckled at his cute gesture and nodded in response. 

"You're so adorable! Where are your parents?" You asked, suddenly his brows shot up and he gasped. 

"Oh right my parents! They were just around here somewhere..." He looked around but you still had your eyes on the kid.

"I can't see them..." He said and bowed his head and frowned. 

'He's freaking adorable even when he's sad ' You thought

  "Let's find them okay? I'll help you." You smiled at him and he jumped in happiness. 

"Thank you so much! Wait uh, what's your name?" He asked in confusion.  "Oh right, my name is (y/n). How about you?" You pinched his cheeks.

  "My name is Harry and I'm 5!" He giggled. 

"Let's go find your parents?" 

————— 

The sun was about to set yet you and Harry can't still find his parents.

"Oh no... I have to get you back before the sun sets." You exclaimed in a worried tone. Harry nodded. 

He looked up and jumped repeatedly which you find cute, you accidentally let out a giggle and Harry faced you. 

"You and my mom giggle the same way." He said in confusion. 

"Maybe just a coincidence?"  Harry looked around and suddenly his face lit up. 

"There they are! I saw my parents!" After he said that we ran to them as You and Harry go near his parents, you felt this strange feeling... 

Oh shit this heartbeat, I know this heartbeat  Harry giggled and jumped happily,

"I found my parents!" 

"Thank you for helping my child get back to us!"  said the woman with red hair.

You finally came face to face with Harry's parents... 

Severus and Lily. 

This is the final sign, where you really need to forget him and change your  life back to normal.