»𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 «

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾
"𝐼 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒷𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝑒𝓃𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊, 𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉."
≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

You smiled at your reflection, smoothing the imaginary wrinkles on your white dress

You smiled at your reflection, smoothing the imaginary wrinkles on your white dress. Hermione and Ginny we're touching up your hair and fangirl ing, you were finally getting married.

You and your wonderful fiancé Sirius Black we're getting married today, and you couldn't be happier.

The nerves tossed and turned in your stomach, butterflies swarming faster than the speed of light. You took one last look in the mirror before turning to your bridesmaids, Ginny, Hermione , Luna, Pansy, and Tonks.

You smiled at the,, eyes watering, "guys I'm so fucking happy." 

"And we're happy for you! Now get your cute ass out there and go kiss your mans!" Ginny said shoving you out the dressing room. 

Tonks grabbed the bouquet and shoved in your hands before jogging ahead of you. The bridesmaids walked to their spots as you waited for Severus.

You had known him your whole life and you wanted him to walk you down the aisle.

He was nervous and upset, upset that he's not the one up on the altar. He tried his hardest to be happy for you, but you were marrying Sirius. 

The love of his life was getting married to the guy he despised the most, but he was only doing this for you. He was doing this because he cared about you, and he wasn't going to let his pride get in the way of the woman he loved. 

If only he had the courage to confess to you all those years ago. And now he's not the one you'll kiss goodnight. You paced back and forth, wringing the life out of those flowers. He worked himself up hearing the music. 

Here Comes The Bride, played on the grand piano. He walked over to you and was Immediately taken back, you looked beautiful in that gown. He loved everything about you, your smile, your personality, your skin, your hair, everything. 

"Y.n..."

  "Oh Severus ! Hi!" You said jumping at the sudden voice. 

"Wow... you look wow."

"Thanks," you blushed,

"so, are we gonna do this thing?" You laughed awkwardly.

"Are you alright?"  Severus asked concerned

"Just like, super nervous. I'm getting married, i never thought this day would come, yet here I am. Here we are."  I said kinda shaking

"Everything is gonna go perfectly, don't worry. So, shall we?" He said offering his arm. 

You smiled at him before looping yours with his as the big  doors opened. You were sweating bullets, as you saw all eyes on you. Everyone smiled at you, gave you nods of aproval. Your heart was jumping out of your chest, but you put on the best smile you could muster. 

You laid eyes on your handsome groom, fresh undercut and a fitting suit. He looks just as nervous as you, his shoulder shaking slightly as he watched you with pure adoration.   

"Does anyone have any objections against this marriage, speak now or forever hold your peace." Dumbledore said the boredest tone.

Severus leg bopped nervously, he couldn't do something stupid and ruin your wedding for his own personal reasons.

He couldn't just stand up and say, "I object, because I'm in love with Y/n, and I hate Sirius." 

Everyone's heads whipped towards him, he froze realizing he said that out loud.

Y/n's eyes widened in shock as she stared at him, Sirius with the same expression.

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚
oop-
Sorry I have been inactive lately
I got busy with school🤍💛